Valentines day

team tractor

Sat, she woke me at 4.30 am, which aint that bad as its only 30mins earlier than usual, went to drop some new boxed toilets off at a job im doing and trailed round some of her renters doing inspections, was delighted to receive an unlimited voucher to greggs for my lunch and an afternoon watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. Saturday evening was the main event with a visit to our fave curry place for a right nosh and some ciders in a carrier bag. Today was a 9 clay beating at Orston which means as the loser I get to clean the guns. Delighted with it all she is a treasure.

I got it in the ear most of the day after Mrs did the normal woman thing and went back on what she had suggested.

We went out on Friday night for a nice meal, after agreeing to split the costs of it rather than buying eachother presents. The meal was brilliant, at Briarfields, Thornham on the north Norfolk coast, and relatively cheap costing about 80 quid. I paid for this and didn't take my missus offer for half of it. Then valentines morning I get up to a card and present of a Hugo Boss jumper. Made my card and box of chocolates gift look pretty poor

Of course this was all my fault so we had a good row in the morning, got over it by lunch and ended up getting a jump in the evening. All in all a good valentines

We did £5 day this year.

If we want stuff we go out and buy it, so spending £5 meant we had to put a bit of thought into what we bought and it also meant we didnt get cr ap that we didnt really want / need either.

I got a box of Champagne Truffles and some love heart sweets (both my favorite)

She got a Cosmo girly mag, A bar of Dairy Milk and a bouquet made of Chupa Chup lollies

post-7351-0-81973200-1455560540_thumb.jpg

Edited by ph5172