What would you like to know?

Scully

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, Ali all the way - remember when dear old Frank Bruno had Tyson licked until he suddenly bottled it?

I'm a massive fan of Ali, I've boxed and completed myself since I was 12, sport moves on and I can assure you Tyson would have beaten Ali, in the same way modem heavy weights would beat Tyson, i.e a prime klitschko v Tyson

Not wanting to derail another thread, I wondered what, if any mysteries, PW'ers would like to know the truth to.

Personally for me, I would love to know who was behind/responsible for the assassination of Kennedy, the real circumstances surrounding the death of Marilyn Monroe, and the identity of Jack the Ripper, if in fact he did exist.

Why does a litre of brandy cost six quid in Spain but twenty quid here????

i would like to know why that WOMD inspector....who said there were no WOMD in Iraq suddenly found dead in a field with his wrists cut and no blood beneath him...........maybe the Chilcott enq' will tell us ?

Not a chance! His name was Dr David Kelly and his must have been the most suspicious 'suicide' ever

Moon landing? I'm not a nut job conspiracy theorist, honestly(!), but I find it hard to believe they pulled it off back then with the technology as it was.

There are some great conspiracy theory videos on youtube and books about the moonlandings. I'm inclined to think now their are a lot of inconsistencies

ever

Not IMO, Tyson would eliminate both Klitschko & Fury if that last fight was anything to go by, truly pathetic.[/quote

Agree. Fury would be one of the bums they put Tyson in with at the start of his pro career and would be a 1st round knockout. Proves how embarrassing today's heavyweight division is. Don't know what klitschko he meant but wladimir would be destroyed by Tyson whereas vitali would of lasted a few rounds more maybe. Tyson in his absolute prime in my eyes was the greatest heavyweight to have graced the ring. Sheer brutal wrecking machine.

Not IMO, Tyson would eliminate both Klitschko & Fury if that last fight was anything to go by, truly pathetic.[/quote

Agree. Fury would be one of the bums they put Tyson in with at the start of his pro career and would be a 1st round knockout. Proves how embarrassing today's heavyweight division is. Don't know what klitschko he meant but wladimir would be destroyed by Tyson whereas vitali would of lasted a few rounds more maybe. Tyson in his absolute prime in my eyes was the greatest heavyweight to have graced the ring. Sheer brutal wrecking machine.

I think you'd be surprised, I'm agreed fury should not be where he is, that said heavy weight boxing today is a different kettle of fish, in a way it's a different weight division now with the fighters over 6'5", wladimir may not be the most exciting boxer ever but on form would dispose of Tyson with ease

ame="winnie&bezza" post="3093659" timestamp="1467749229"]

I think you'd be surprised, I'm agreed fury should not be where he is, that said heavy weight boxing today is a different kettle of fish, in a way it's a different weight division now with the fighters over 6'5", wladimir may not be the most exciting boxer ever but on form would dispose of Tyson with ease

tyson didnt go into the ring to box....he went into the ring to fight and hurt his opponent...he was brutal for a short while................how long was he at his peak ??

ame="winnie&bezza" post="3093659" timestamp="1467749229"]

Ease?!? Sorry but just can't agree. The way Tyson bobbed,weaved and went to the body would of caused him nightmares. No one will ever know though.