Keith Vaz,the washing machine salesman.

sako751sg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES YES YES :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

life dont get any better than this..............kieth vaz....."exposed" grand prix..and bacon an eggs..........................my sunday is complete...

suppose he will have to step down as "the chair of the homo affairs commitee"......................

he is the chair on the "home affairs select committee"...investigating among other things...vice & prostitution..............vaz has for many years got away with expenses scandles and other sort of scandales but always manages to "squeak" thro the "net"..........

and now he has been caught having sex with 2 male prostitutes carma ehy ?

he is the chair on the "home affairs select committee"...investigating among other things...vice & prostitution..............vaz has for many years got away with expenses scandles and other sort of scandales but always manages to "squeak" thro the "net"..........

I'm confused; a political sex scandal that doesn't involve a Tory?!

he had it written all over him i bet he had his hand in the till as well, you wont get long odds on that new mayor of London getting caught out sooner rather than later

ooooohhhhhhhhhh...............now that would be something......he is a bit of a thug on the quiet...dirty land deals ..etc...hard men doing the "work"......

Vazaline has always had the stench of corruption around him, boys disappearing, money issues, payments for political help etc. He usually slithers out of any action being taken about it.

That so many people vote for him speaks volumes about how low they will sink for snide political representation.

Edited by Dave-G

I fail to see if he is not abusing or tacking advantage of what business it is of anyone but him it sounds like another one like the F1 guy as fare as I am aware there is no law against paying for sex as long as you do not do it in a public place.

The BBC reported a statement from Mr Vaz, saying: "It is deeply disturbing that a national newspaper should have paid individuals to have acted in this way.

I thought we had a big enquiry about the media abusing there powers so mush for the millions wasted on that the people in this that will suffer most are his family but ha ho as long as they sell loads of papers to people who do not really care it is all just a big laugh to most people.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

The Local Labour candidate in Leicester East ward, and chairman of the Slime Select Committee. Just Google his name - its that rank you'll find loads of filth.

Just googled him Dave,nice to see tax payers money getting well spent.If they did away with MP's the sex trade would be goosed.

I fail to see if he is not abusing or tacking advantage of what business it is of anyone but him it sounds like another one like the F1 guy as fare as I am aware there is no law against paying for sex as long as you do not do it in a public place.

The BBC reported a statement from Mr Vaz, saying: "It is deeply disturbing that a national newspaper should have paid individuals to have acted in this way.

I thought we had a big enquiry about the media abusing there powers so mush for the millions wasted on that the people in this that will suffer most are his family but ha ho as long as they sell loads of papers to people who do not really care it is all just a big laugh to most people.

Difference between dirty, clean and squeaky clean

Anyone who figures prominently in political circles must be beyond reproach, unfortunately not many are. Hands in the expenses till, sex scandals......... etc ad nauseum

Difference between dirty, clean and squeaky clean

Anyone who figures prominently in political circles must be beyond reproach, unfortunately not many are. Hands in the expenses till, sex scandals......... etc ad nauseum

I think that most if not all men women if put in a sex trap like this would or could be dragged in we all have a weekness be it male female young old I think that there are that we all do that if caught on film would hold us up to ridicule I just think that if you are not harming anyone elce it it nothing to do with anyone but you.

I think that most if not all men women if put in a sex trap like this would or could be dragged in we all have a weekness be it male female young old I think that there are that we all do that if caught on film would hold us up to ridicule I just think that if you are not harming anyone elce it it nothing to do with anyone but you.

I wouldnt get caught , I wouldnt dream of cheating on my wife and family.

Do you mean "caught in the trap" of texting Eastern European rent boys to bring their mates and poppers round for sex without protection? Easy trap to fall into I must admit. :lol:

Edited by walshie