David Beckham on a shoot with Guy Ritchie

Jason_ox

Just seen this on the DM website.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3829878/David-Beckham-enjoys-day-pheasant-shooting-pal-Guy-Ritchie-s-Wiltshire-estate.htm

I don't think much of the write up tbh the usual DM misconception and lack of research is very apparent.

Edited by Jason_ox

He looks the part until you see his neck and arms and hands nobody with any style would ever have tats like a old time navy. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Do you mean 'Navvy'? A skilled and respectable occupation in the past.

I don't really care about his tattoos and couldn't care less about them as long as he promoted shooting.

It is often the perceived pomposity associated with shooting which goes against us, unfortunately.

Excellent to see him out on a shoot. The 'red top' I picked (in the absence of a decent paper) just highlighted the possible cost of his clothing - £1400 spent on one day out. As if he would not put the cap or wellies on again??

ST has pictures of Schofield, Ant, Dec and Holly Wobblybits on a clay shoot so perhaps there is a bit of reality creeping into our world and less PC. I dream.

Didn't see much mud on the Defender. Even the tyre treads were spotless.

My keepers are instructed to wash their vehicles before every shoot day, it conveys professionalism, respect for the shoot, guns, beaters and the game we shoot.

I can't possibly see how muddy vehicles convey anything other than sloppiness.

I suspect lots of celebs enjoy shooting. It's a dynamic sport and huge fun with lovely toys. Beckham is a decent bloke no problem. I'm surprised no one has picked up on the glass of red wine. What a song and dance they would make of that ......drinking and shooting.

It ribena Victoria packed in his Siderman lunch box he was washing down his cheese strings and Monstermunch he had for lunch Edited by Davyo

My keepers are instructed to wash their vehicles before every shoot day, it conveys professionalism, respect for the shoot, guns, beaters and the game we shoot.

I can't possibly see how muddy vehicles convey anything other than sloppiness.

And stops spreading disease ;)

I remember a Marshall going mad at a rider for not washing his bike before a race. This was just after Foot and mouth

Edited by team tractor