£151 Million - what would you do??

djrwood

Tonights euro million draw is for £151 million pounds. I begrudge paying £2.50 a ticket but have had a £20 punt, as you've got to be in it to win it!!

Sitting at work now imagining what I would do with all of that cash. I think a back would be packed and I would be away with my family travelling the world for as long as we care for.

So what would you do? Save the I'd buy X guns stories etc. I want to hear about strippers, drugs and all the naughty things I wouldn't be able to do with a wife and two kids in tow! ha

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy a Lambo Hurcan,a Bentley Continental .Give 50 mill away to Friends,tell my boss to ?????.Give 1 mill to a total stranger and go on a world tour fishing trip.Would'nt even think about getting back into shooting as we all know the futures written on the wall.

Edited by Davyo

Build a youth club, Buy a boat and cottage for holiday letting for the less fortunate! Sort my family and friends comfortably. Buy my house and buy a little van I have been looking at. pop a few million away in a trust fund for Chris, and a few in another! The second one would have the interest taken each month and donated to a different charity each time!

I have pretty much everything I need already in life :yes:

Build a youth club, Buy a boat and cottage for holiday letting for the less fortunate! Sort my family and friends comfortably. Buy my house and buy a little van I have been looking at. pop a few million away in a trust fund for Chris, and a few in another! The second one would have the interest taken each month and donated to a different charity each time!

best answer by a mile hope you got your ticket

atb dolphin

Honourable answer but why wouldn't you you buy a bigger/better house. Not necessarily a mansion but just something better. And why a little van. Why not a big van, a car etc.

I just don't get people who say "I won't let it change my life". Trust me it will.

I've got everything I need in life as well but £150mln just may make it a tad better. Call me materialistic!

lots of wimin...big ugly fat wimin...and chase them up and down the reed beds wearing nothing but a pair of "y" fronts.............and i would buy loads of pigeons with lead weights on them , so they fly slower and a bigger gun.....and i wouldnt have gun dogs for picking up i would have gun wimin....all clipped out....really smart like....and make them walk to heal and stuff.........

would that be illeagal ?

Edited by ditchman

buy a nice 4 bed house with 100 or so acres. create a property portfolio for my three daughters, buy an Alfa 8c and have it converted to RHD.

That would leave about £110 m so I'd pay my mates mortgages off and give at least £40 m to the children's trust in Tadworth.