Moles AAhhhhhhhhhh

ditchman

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Benthejockey said:

How has ditchman NOT catching moles got to 11 pages 😂 

Have you ever thought about tarmac Ditchman? 

surprise it hasnt been locked............and yes tarmac and 30 newton re-enforced concrete has been mentioned............

amazon deliver the PUNTANGES  tomorrow...........:yahoo:

Well it's Wednesday morning on the watch , thousands wait with baited breath , for the arrival of ditchmans machines of death . Will the end of the day see a champagne celebration ?, or will we see ditchman crying into a mole hill ?.

48 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Well it's Wednesday morning on the watch , thousands wait with baited breath , for the arrival of ditchmans machines of death . Will the end of the day see a champagne celebration ?, or will we see ditchman crying into a mole hill ?.

Amazon usually deliver here after lunch................which is good for me , as i dont feel too clever at the moment

9 hours ago, ditchman said:

surprise it hasnt been locked............and yes tarmac and 30 newton re-enforced concrete has been mentioned............

amazon deliver the PUNTANGES  tomorrow...........:yahoo:

Let us have the tracking number and we can watch the progress!:good:

17 minutes ago, dead eye alan said:

OK I smell a rat here too much pressure on the old boy and he is begining to crack, we need to calm down a bit and wait with bated breath because he say's the end is nigh for mole with the arrival of the POONTANG! traps,😎 this thread could soon be done.

Perhaps a trip to the local spar last night for a drop of red.

I just cannot believe that the non catching of moles can run to 11 pages of posts.

So how long will it continue when he actually catches one ?

Perhaps it's just the thrill of the chase.

Anyways up, we will know later today the final outcome when the Poontang traps arrive. There was me thinking that a Poontang trap (just googled Poontang) had an association with Fat Sarah, but best not go there, we don't want Ditchy in the slammer again.

OB 

Edited by Old Boggy

3 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

I just cannot believe that the non catching of moles can run to 6 pages of posts.

So how long will it continue when he actually catches one ?

Perhaps it's just the thrill of the chase.

Anyways up, we will know later today the final outcome when the Poontang traps arrive. There was me thinking that a Poontang trap (just googled Poontang) had an association with Fat Sarah, but best not go there, we don't want Ditchy in the slammer again.

OB 

Look how many pages of carp were written about Brexit! Demonstrations in London and anything else that RJ gets a bee in his bonnet about!

11 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Look how many pages of carp were written about Brexit! Demonstrations in London and anything else that RJ gets a bee in his bonnet about!

Hopefully more if the same to come . The forum is getting bogged down with just a few threads that go round in circles. Need to return to what the majority join for.

4 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

Alice, Alice WTFIA ?

it comes out squished but I stand by my guns

alce.jpg.d11fe212a36c7f658799cda0e11ef890.jpg

Haha the penny dropped -

I don't know why she's leaving or where she's gonna go
I guess she's got her reasons but I just don't wanna know
'Cause for twenty-four years I've been living next door to Alice
Alice?
Who the **** is Alice?

Edited by martinj

29 minutes ago, mellors said:

Hopefully more if the same to come . The forum is getting bogged down with just a few threads that go round in circles. Need to return to what the majority join for.

What shooting and the country way of life?

A better shot;

0_JS148492747.jpg