Complete lock down in England

old'un

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It’s going to destroy businesses and the mental health of the country . 
I went to the pub last week and I did everything I could . The table next to me was 6 blokes /6 households I’d say. They were builders so I’d say all working together and then having a beer. 
im not saying this virus isn’t bad but I’ve already met one girl who threw herself out of a bedroom window. The suicide rate must be through the roof already. 
I have no idea what I’m going to do on my own . 

2 minutes ago, team tractor said:

I went to the pub last week and I did everything I could . The table next to me was 6 blokes /6 households I’d say. They were builders so I’d say all working together and then having a beer. 
im not saying this virus isn’t bad but I’ve already met one girl who threw herself out of a bedroom window. The suicide rate must be through the roof already. 

It’s ******* depressing. I am going to do everything I can to defy the rules. Boris has lost the plot. I hope he gets ousted ASAP and replaced by Rishi. 

37 minutes ago, AVB said:

It’s ******* depressing. I am going to do everything I can to defy the rules. Boris has lost the plot. I hope he gets ousted ASAP and replaced by Rishi. 

Which is probably why its going to Lockdown again,  people not following the rules and continuing to mix, the cases then continue to rise.

45 minutes ago, team tractor said:

I can imagine it will be harder being on your own, are you not in a bubble with your folks? Could you not go round there for a few hours each day, have your tea and play chess?

Just now, Mice! said:

Which is probably why its going to Lockdown again,  people not following the rules and continuing to mix, the cases then continue to rise.

I can imagine it will be harder being on your own, are you not in a bubble with your folks? Could you not go round there for a few hours each day, have your tea and play chess?

I’ve just met someone too . It is what it is I admit tho. 
I’ll carry on working with my dad if we can but yes I’ll eat at there house I think and play word games on the iPad. 

At least six kids and their mums in the flat next door for a Halloween party. From all the noise it sounds like a riot

Just got back from Lidl, lots of people not wearing masks and no social distancing

and remember we are tier 2 at the moment here in London

lockdown? what lockdown?/

Edited by Vince Green

10 minutes ago, team tractor said:

I’ve just met someone too . It is what it is I admit tho. 
I’ll carry on working with my dad if we can but yes I’ll eat at there house I think and play word games on the iPad. 

That's good then that you can go to your folks, they might say the work from home if you can again? So hopefully you can still work as well.

Just now, JohnfromUK said:

Sorry, but I cannot agree with that attitude.  You may not agree with the rule - there are lots I don't agree with - but in a society people should follow rules.

We'll agree to disagree. There have been lots of examples historically of people breaking laws that they disagree with. 

1 minute ago, Scully said:

I doubt you’ll ever know! 🙂

Poor Walker. 

He might be the first person to reach 150. 

7 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

The way this country is going it makes me glad I have just reached 80yrs of age.  20yrs time it will not be worth living in.

Just out of curiosity. When you were in your 20's do you remember 80 year old men saying the same thing? 

21 minutes ago, AVB said:

Because I strongly object to the lockdown (if it happens). 

Is it not people like you not following the rules, that is part of the reason its looking like another lockdown.

I'll accept the consequences.

Unfortunately its other people that pay the price for people not following the rules. 

2 minutes ago, ordnance said:

Is it not people like you not following the rules, that is part of the reason its looking like another lockdown.

Unfortunately its other people that pay the price for people not following the rules. 

Nobody who has come into contact with me has died or even had the virus yet. 

1 hour ago, AVB said:

That's the only way to end this madness; they'll keep this nonsense up for as long as we take it.

Enough is enough now.