Scotland locked down

billytheghillie

I sold my Defender yesterday to bloke from Edinburgh. His mate drove him all the way down to Essex where he picked up the car and drove back again. Said he didn’t see any police let alone the mythical roadblocks that are apparently in place. 

9 minutes ago, AVB said:

I sold my Defender yesterday to bloke from Edinburgh. His mate drove him all the way down to Essex where he picked up the car and drove back again. Said he didn’t see any police let alone the mythical roadblocks that are apparently in place. 

They must have been on their haggis break 🤣

Taken from the regs just now so fishing and shooting allowed within the rules

• local outdoor recreation, sport or exercise, walking, cycling, golf, or running that starts and finishes at the same place (which can be up to 5 miles from the boundary of your local authority area) as long as you abide by the rules on meeting other households

3 hours ago, AVB said:

Well its idiots like they pair that bring all the new rules in. Hope they catch covid.

29 minutes ago, Docleo said:

It was not essential, no matter how he considered it, and was not allowed. 

This is the reason why we are in lock down again. Way too many idiots around. 

Too easy to blame NS or BoJo for the restrictions. 

In your opinion. Perhaps he needed a car to visit his ageing mother who he cares for. Or to look after livestock or ....... 

11 minutes ago, JDog said:

AVB

I cannot see how you can defend your actions in selling your vehicle to someone who had to travel from Scotland through tier 4 areas.

Money talks and the things people seem to class as essential are ridiculous. It’s what we are up against and why the newer tougher restrictions are coming in 

41 minutes ago, AVB said:

In your opinion. Perhaps he needed a car to visit his ageing mother who he cares for. Or to look after livestock or ....... 

I personally would not worry about it, the car is sold the deal is done, you didn’t force him to travel it was his decision.

Edited by blackbird

31 minutes ago, JDog said:

AVB

I cannot see how you can defend your actions in selling your vehicle to someone who had to travel from Scotland through tier 4 areas.

Not my job to judge his reasons for travelling. That’s the job of the government, the police and the courts.