Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The great British public loved Harry,  and when MM came along , everyone loved her as well . The public carried on loving them , right up until they started acting like a pair of xxxxx.

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

im a bit black...........thought i would just put that out there

Which bit ?.

14 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

The great British public loved Harry,  and when MM came along , everyone loved her as well . The public carried on loving them , right up until they started acting like a pair of xxxxx.

Which bit ?.

the bit i use the swarfega on................

15 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Which bit ?.

truthfully now im very proud of my ancestory....my great great great grand pa was a zulu warrior...you know a regular spear chucker (old school)....but he died at Rorkes drift .....michael caine shot him...the *******.

i have been writing to the sir michael for years asking for compensation......no luck so far....i shall be taking it to the ECHR's

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

truthfully now im very proud of my ancestory....my great great great grand pa was a zulu warrior...you know a regular spear chucker (old school)....but he died at Rorkes drift .....michael caine shot him...the *******.

i have been writing to the sir michael for years asking for compensation......no luck so far....i shall be taking it to the ECHR's

Everyone knows that general cluster shot all the zulus at rourkes drift ?, you've been writing to the wrong bloke.

57 minutes ago, ditchman said:

is that right or are you making that up..............if he hears that it will crush him......

I can’t recall where I heard it now, but no, I’m not making it up.
It could have been on Twitter following a recent jaunt in a private jet to attend a polo match. He’d forgotten his gear apparently and one of his minions was summoned to bring them to the plane while he sat on it and waited. 

5 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Which bit ?.

The bit fat Mary was after.

14 hours ago, mel b3 said:

michael caine shot him...the *******.

😂

15 hours ago, Scully said:

My lad and me were both quite big fans of Suits some years ago, and neither of us realised she was in fact black until she started harping on about it! 

I have only recently watched suits (it is on Netflix) and that became apparent - as the series went on the "socially conscious" (I don't want to use the W word) really started to be banged like anything

2 minutes ago, discobob said:

😂

I have only recently watched suits (it is on Netflix) and that became apparent - as the series went on the "socially conscious" (I don't want to use the W word) really started to be banged like anything

Who was getting banged like anything ?.