Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, amateur said:

Blimey!

Today's apparent rapprochement and walkabout was unexpected.

Surprised..........it is no secrete of my loathing of them 2........

Charles 3rd is his father after all...and who am i to stick my oar into his olive branch..........i will watch with hope.....

if she messes this up...both of them are going to be toast.....dont forget there is a kiss and tell book coming out ...and the pressure from net-flix...........i dont think she is going to cancel those money makers

they both need to be very careful.....this is the last chance saloon

• 2 months later...

well .............just to change the topics avaible

net-flix have released a teaser of the kevin the carrot and sparkle markle debacal................

they havnt a clue what they are doing.........

EXCUSE ME I FEEL A LITTLE BIT OF SICKIN THE BACK OF MY THROAT............

(even her 1/2 sister is dropping her in the excrement)

• 1 month later...

Prince 'arrys new booked has been realeased in spain...(mistake)....and in it prince arry has admitted killing 25 Taliban fighters.....

1. if i had done so i would keep my bloody gob shut
  2. i think he needs to think about trebling his security budget.....
  3. he has just made himself and his family a serious target
  4. now the taliban are back in power....they dont forget

what an utter thick brainless muppet..........

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

if i had done so i would keep my bloody gob shut

Well, we know he's not very good at that

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i think he needs to think about trebling his security budget.....

Probably use it as an excuse to try and get the UK tax payer to foot the bill again

He has also (apparently) aired a lot of things that happen in many families, but are kept 'within the family'.  For example;

• brotherly quarrels (they happen in most families I believe)
  • asking Charles not to marry Camilla (who I in fact think has developed into a great asset)
  • What his father (is alleged to have) said to the brothers at Philip's funeral
  • claiming there is a 'competition between them'.  Well William was the 'first born' - and that counts for everything in Royal succession

41 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Well, we know he's not very good at that

Probably use it as an excuse to try and get the UK tax payer to foot the bill again

He has also (apparently) aired a lot of things that happen in many families, but are kept 'within the family'.  For example;

• brotherly quarrels (they happen in most families I believe)
  • asking Charles not to marry Camilla (who I in fact think has developed into a great asset)
  • What his father (is alleged to have) said to the brothers at Philip's funeral
  • claiming there is a 'competition between them'.  Well William was the 'first born' - and that counts for everything in Royal succession

You forgot blaming William and Kate for his questionable choice of party clothing.

@ditchman

Prince arry claiming to have killed 25 talibananas is about as credible as when the creative writer and part time hero Andy McNab claimed to have shot 250 charging Iraqees, disabled a tank, knocked out an APC and the escaped in  a Yellow cab.

Methinks they could have both been  on the same writing cadre and use the same publisher. 😉🤣🤣🤣

i really think that lad has a medicle mental problem and should be seen to.......and markle is milking it for everything she can,,,and when he is empty she will disgard him

i would say he is such an utter bloody fool.....but i really think he dosnt know he is one

this is not going to end well

Wasnt he a bad a££ then , 25 'kills' , how did he manage that ?

Was it the 10 minutes he was behind the M2 for the photo op ?
It turns out all his kills were when he was flying Apaches, (where co plot is in charge of most armament) so not exactly face to face with the enemy as it were, and its not the first time hes admitted killing insurgents in Afghan.
There is certainly some publicity around it now, and if he were to mysteriously die of an explosion in a dark tunnel with switched off CCTV , then theres now a handy reason for it ?

26 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Wasnt he a bad a££ then , 25 'kills' , how did he manage that ?

Was it the 10 minutes he was behind the M2 for the photo op ?
It turns out all his kills were when he was flying Apaches, (where co plot is in charge of most armament) so not exactly face to face with the enemy as it were, and its not the first time hes admitted killing insurgents in Afghan.
There is certainly some publicity around it now, and if he were to mysteriously die of an explosion in a dark tunnel with switched off CCTV , then theres now a handy reason for it ?

did Rambo have that many kills in boogistan...??

perhaps they will make a film about him now.....

5 minutes ago, Scully said:

I can’t believe it’s at the top of the news! Talk about giving this entire embarrassment credibility! 

Nor can I ! Our press ,news coverage etc is a total shambles, as soon as I hear the name Harry or Megan  the tv goes off I’m sick of seeing the self pitying pair of brats.