SECOND JAB

DUNKS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second jab both myself and my wife suddenly had a tireness come over us about 12hrs afterwards. I had only just got up at 7 am and came downstairs and just sat back in the chair and went flop, lay there for about two hours and then back to normal.  Otherwise no problems.Spoke to a number of friends who reported the very ame effect.

First jab no problems at all.

well im still here...after my 4.30 jab............just started to feel where the needle went in..........and i feel a tad drowsy right now...its bedtime soon after the paper review so i should be ok..........

will report back in the morning

10 hours ago, Jim Neal said:

Hope you have a good night Ditchy, you never know you might spring out of bed like a new-born lamb in the morning!

well im quite surprised............i feel normal...no side effects at all.........i had both times the AZ vaccine......with all this reporting i was expecting a reaction............

at the moment ....ziltch.................(at the moment)

16 hours ago, discobob said:

Surely your too young for your second :D

You are quite correct, I am too young, you smooth talking devil.

But I had a small stroke a few years ago.

When I was offered the first one I took it and the second offer came in last week.

41 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

You are quite correct, I am too young, you smooth talking devil.

But I had a small stroke a few years ago.

When I was offered the first one I took it and the second offer came in last week.

and you were about to have another one and she pushed your hand away ?

12 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Second jab both myself and my wife suddenly had a tireness come over us about 12hrs afterwards. I had only just got up at 7 am and came downstairs and just sat back in the chair and went flop, lay there for about two hours and then back to normal.  Otherwise no problems.Spoke to a number of friends who reported the very ame effect.

First jab no problems at all.

Exactly my reaction too.

Had my second physer jab yesterday, the guy who did it was wearing a flashy coloured shirt and baggy red trousers, at first I thought they'd got a in clown to help out ! 

Have to say though very well organised, in and out in 15 minutes mostly sat down in recovery 

• 3 weeks later...

I had my second AZ jab on Tuesday this week.  No problems, barely felt and no side effects or sore arm. 

1st dose (done in March) did give me a mild 'feeling off colour' day with a slight temperature and mild headache, but no ill effects at all from second dose.

Had my second AZ jab last Thursday, during Friday and had mild flu like symptoms and did feel quite rough, had none of these with the first jab. Strange how it affects people so differently, must be a lot of factors, with me its possibly because I had covid last November, i still have antibodies because i did a clinical research antibody test a couple of weeks ago.

1 minute ago, paul1966 said:

i did a clinical research antibody test a couple of weeks ago.

I also did the clinical research antibody test - and so did 4 friends - and none of the five of us had antibodies.  None of us had had confirmed Covid, though like many people - I did wonder if something nasty I had had was Covid ....... but apparently not! 

Two of us were both double jabbed with Pfizer, and 3 of us single jabbed (at that time) with AZ.  The explanation given is that the vaccines don't generate nearly as strong an antibody response as a real dose of Covid and few people vaccinated only will show antibodies on that test (lateral flow type of test) unless they have had actual Covid.  What the vaccines do is to 'teach the immune system' how to respond.