Lizz Truss (is a puppet !)

ditchman

So kwarteng acted out her policy and did not wait for his homework to be marked to make the PM look like a leader.  he was told to deliver her  promises to get the top job. When it turns to poop she throws him under the bus ? 

I mean it’s not like we are in the middle of a cost of living crisis or anything!

What a flipping mess !

Agriv8

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Agriv8 said:

So kwarteng acted out her policy and did not wait for his homework to be marked to make the PM look like a leader.  he was told to deliver her  promises to get the top job. When it turns to poop she throws him under the bus ? 

I mean it’s not like we are in the middle of a cost of living crisis or anything!

What a flipping mess !

Agriv8

I’m amazed anyone accepted the job after she did that tbh. 

They all reckon Hunt is calling the shots now mind. 

He can basically do whatever he wants she’s desperate for the help. 

i rekon we are going to get an announcment in the next few days.......this really cant go on any longer....its a total farce...and seriously its not fair on the people of this country....i know we all moan and critisise...we are powerless to do anything...''cept watch this awful saga...and feel the embarrasment of the world looking on

we are in worrying times on all fronts ...we need stability..not stupid promises that cant be kept or met...........

the govt' to put it crudely is like a flacid penis that has shot its last load a while ago.and is taking a long last draw of the after sex fag....before rolling over and becoming comotose in stupor..its all there in name only....

labour is coming............

god knows what they will do.........and if that dont put the fear of god in you ............then my friend "you must be dead already"

Thank god (if you believe in that sort of thing) labour is coming . Surely anyone that voted tory at the last election takes a share of responsibility for the mess we are in. Those that voted for Boris knowing him to be a donkey deliberately contributed to chaos, those that voted for him unknowingly could have the vote removed as being unfit to vote.#

Why not an opportunity tax on all of them of an extra £500 a year towards the accrued debt? 😇

28 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

I'd rather they all do one. Not one person in that building could run this country... Shower or **** the lot of them

is that because the party elite choose the candidate MP's rather than the people of this country ??

13 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

The Tories have lost the next election with only themselves to blame, I even feel I have to agree the left did a great job at collectively giving them stick.

The left? 

They’ve received plenty of stick from their own party, let alone the opposition. 

42 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

The Tories have lost the next election with only themselves to blame, I even feel I have to agree the left did a great job at collectively giving them stick.

i think the "left" has been surprisingly quiet...........the tories have done this to themselves...........

15 hours ago, oowee said:

Thank god (if you believe in that sort of thing) labour is coming . Surely anyone that voted tory at the last election takes a share of responsibility for the mess we are in. Those that voted for Boris knowing him to be a donkey deliberately contributed to chaos, those that voted for him unknowingly could have the vote removed as being unfit to vote.#

Why not an opportunity tax on all of them of an extra £500 a year towards the accrued debt? 😇

😂 I’m one of those who voted for Boris, and have absolutely no qualms about admitting it. I mean….Corbyn? Abbott? And that other comedian whose name I can’t now recall? Really? Seriously? 

33 minutes ago, Scully said:

😂 I’m one of those who voted for Boris, and have absolutely no qualms about admitting it. I mean….Corbyn? Abbott? And that other comedian whose name I can’t now recall? Really? Seriously? 

I have to agree, I was never a Boris fan, but there wasn’t a choice. 

32 minutes ago, Scully said:

The last thing we want would be Corbyn anywhere near power. Labour is only a step away from Communism as Conservatives are only a step away from Fascism. I could not vote Boris knowing he is a ..... and would not vote Corbyn as he was a .... with a purpose. 

2 minutes ago, muncher said:

I have to agree, I was never a Boris fan, but there wasn’t a choice. 

There is always a choice.

Just now, oowee said:

The last thing we want would be Corbyn anywhere near power. Labour is only a step away from Communism as Conservatives are only a step away from Fascism. I could not vote Boris knowing he is a ..... and would not vote Corbyn as he was a .... with a purpose. 

I can agree re’ Corbyn ( who can’t wait to take us back to the 1970’s and worse )  and communism but totally disagree re’ the Tories and fascism, but with their love of all things EU, who knows? 

5 hours ago, oowee said:

Who did you vote for then. If no one you can't really complain.

Screenshot_20221015-133550_Facebook.jpg.b7d017b4551ac6fc8bf46e321771195e.jpg

Just watched the news, and Truss looked lost on Friday,  totally out of her depth. 

The party has to be looking to replace her, and fast.

13 hours ago, Scully said:

Will Boris come marching back in to save the day, it was said he'll be back,  I'd take him now.

On 15/10/2022 at 18:03, oowee said:

Labour coming? I can imagine them all running around panicking at the thought of having to actually do something 🤣🤣

Unfortunately at the moment they all look like a shower of the brown smelly stuff.

30 minutes ago, ditchman said:

the 1922 comittee are meeting again......................gawd save us...

she is a busted flush

I think if they do try and get rid of her, she would call a general election. 

To be honest, I think she should. 

Clearly if they can’t get behind her after she was voted in by their own party members they’re not a functioning party and they need a hard reset. 

9 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

I think if they do try and get rid of her, she would call a general election. 

To be honest, I think she should. 

Clearly if they can’t get behind her after she was voted in by their own party members they’re not a functioning party and they need a hard reset. 

The Conservatives are not going to call an election until the last minute of their term as they know calling it now will be electoral suicide.

The only way I could see it sooner would be a separate act of parliament but the opposition doesn't have a majority to push it through without a conservative back bench rebellion.

9 hours ago, Mice! said:

Unfortunately at the moment they all look like a shower of the brown smelly stuff.

It's been that way since Borris came in and the Brexit runes came home to roost. I think now we are starting to get a dose of reality come through and hopefully a rebuilding process can start. There is a long long way to go. Trade, NHS, education, debt all trashed.

17 minutes ago, oowee said:

It's been that way since Borris came in and the Brexit runes came home to roost. I think now we are starting to get a dose of reality come through and hopefully a rebuilding process can start. There is a long long way to go. Trade, NHS, education, debt all trashed.

And not one party capable of doing the job.

We are going to be in for a rough ride for a very long time.

I see you are still only blaming Brexit, that just simply isn't the case.

The main problem is the ruinous lockdowns and money printing (all for a slightly worse flu virus), throw in a energy crisis caused by a war, and here we are. Oh and let's not forget the artificially low interest rates we've been enduring, since the crash in 2008, one we never really recovered from. These have led people to get comfortable and borrow way beyond their means, yet another cause of where we are.

When you add them all up.........

That's not to say that Brexit hasn't played it's part, it has, but Brexit was always going to be long term, not short term.

Edited by Newbie to this

Just now, Newbie to this said:

The main problem is the ruinous lockdowns and money printing (all for a slightly worse flu virus), throw in a energy crisis caused by a war, and here we are. Oh and let's not forget the artificially low interest rates, we've been enduring, since the crash in 2008, one we never really recovered from. These have led people to get comfortable and borrow way beyond their means, yet another cause of where we are.

That's not to say that Brexit hasn't played it's part, it has, but Brexit was always going to be long term, not short term.

Nope. Not Blaming it all on Brexit it's as you say just part of the mix. We are simply going in circles one party after another as the country declines. 

With all of these policy areas, brexit, education, nhs or whatever the Politics is to get something in the headlines. Delivery just does not happen. 

10 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

think if they do try and get rid of her, she would call a general election. 

I hope that's not within her power, she's lost the plot, calling an election now would be madness.

1 hour ago, oowee said:

It really hasn't,  have you forgotten that Boris trashed the Labour Party at the last GE, but then Covid,  his own mistakes and now the Ukraine,  Oh what could have been.

1 hour ago, Newbie to this said:

The main problem is the ruinous lockdowns and money printing (all for a slightly worse flu virus), throw in a energy crisis caused by a war, and here we are. Oh and let's not forget the artificially low interest rates we've been enduring, since the crash in 2008, one we never really recovered from. These have led people to get comfortable and borrow way beyond their means, yet another cause of where we are.

Plus all that Newbie says, people have borrowed beyond what they can live with if and when the interest rates go up, living beyond their means meaning when their energy bills jump up they can't manage it.

And that means they'll blame the Government,  and when the leader of the Gov stands at a podium looking lost then their in trouble.

2 minutes ago, Mice! said:

It really hasn't,  have you forgotten that Boris trashed the Labour Party at the last GE, but then Covid,  his own mistakes and now the Ukraine,  Oh what could have been.

I think your missing my point. Whatever the party in power we are not making progress as a country. Everything is failing around us. We might not see it on a day to day basis, and some of us are happy as larry but whatever metric you look at we have no solution. Unfinished brexit, and uncooked mini budgets just hasten that demise. Even for covid we had trials (2016) to look at how to manage a pandemic and then never implemented the results.