Just Stop Oil activists at it again

old'un

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gary Lineker has taken stick for his support of these protestors,  ( how’s that Merc going Gary? ) facing accusations of hypocrisy given where he’ll be travelling to shortly to host the BBC coverage of the football. 
Gary Neville is another multi millionaire who is easily bought, and being similarly accused after his criticism of a lack of human rights in such countries. Oil money has bought his silence too, as he’s heading out there also, and being paid a lot of cash to do so. Sorted. 🙂

I saw today they blocked another street in London, glueing themselves to the road. 

Members of the public dragged them off the street kicking and screaming. 

If the Police continue to fail to act then what’s the point of having them? 

If these idiots get injured whilst carrying out unlawful activity that is their own fault. 

3 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

I saw today they blocked another street in London, glueing themselves to the road. 

If these idiots get injured whilst carrying out unlawful activity that is their own fault. 

Cannot help but wonder how many seconds it would have taken the police to remove them had they glued themselves in front of the royal cortege?

Edited by bruno22rf

13 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Who will probably all be facing charges pretty soon.

Agreed. But they will police certain protests, with force, even if unnecessary. Others they will just do some virtue signalling.

Unfortunately, that will not be how the police or our courts see it.

10 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

Cannot help but wonder how many seconds it would have taken the police to remove them had they glued themselves in front of the royal cortege?

This

Edited by Newbie to this

36 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Who will probably all be facing charges pretty soon.

Agreed. But they will police certain protests, with force, even if unnecessary. Others they will just do some virtue signalling.

Unfortunately, that will not be how the police or our courts see it.

This

I try not to bash the Police, often it’s not the officers on the ground making these calls, and I imagine most Officers would be happy to drag these idiots off the road even if they’d nailed themselves to it. 

It’s long overdue MP’s introduced a bill where it protects Officers and civil servants from silly attempts to claim against them when an idiot is injured whilst committing a crime they initiated.

All that fuss about those coppers knocking moped muggers off? They should be encouraged to knock them off.  

Climate protestors hurt their hands because they themselves glued them to something and Police ripped them off? Good. 

8 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

I try not to bash the Police, often it’s not the officers on the ground making these calls, and I imagine most Officers would be happy to drag these idiots off the road even if they’d nailed themselves to it. 

It’s long overdue MP’s introduced a bill where it protects Officers and civil servants from silly attempts to claim against them when an idiot is injured whilst committing a crime they initiated.

All that fuss about those coppers knocking moped muggers off? They should be encouraged to knock them off.  

Climate protestors hurt their hands because they themselves glued them to something and Police ripped them off? Good. 

:good:

Isee the people that erected Major Tom,s statue are taking action against the dropout student for the desecration she caused What next if we keep doing nothing war memorials? Who is funding them if they are drawing dole it should be stopped as they are not available for work when sent for jobs 

More Tory Party BS as I am still waiting for the promised change in the law that would have allowed the police to enter and then seize and destroy vans, caravans, other vehicles parked without permission on private land. 

1 hour ago, Jaymo said:

I do believe so,  also ‘my god’

The Policeman’s response is classic 

Ma main. My hand.

1 hour ago, enfieldspares said:

More Tory Party BS as I am still waiting for the promised change in the law that would have allowed the police to enter and then seize and destroy vans, caravans, other vehicles parked without permission on private land. 

Ma main. My hand.

Every time there is a whiff of these laws getting passed the lefty Lawers rush to stop them in there tracks. I believe Sir Stammer was one of them and God forbid he and Rayner get elected. A free for all, for all of these groups with the backing of Labour.

Edited by Rem260

2 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

Ma main. My hand.

I do believe your right. My bad, noisy environment you see 😉

18 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Dartford crossing closed this morning due to two climbers on the bridge. Put pay to my trip to the Paris Motor Show today.

Absolute carnage on the roads around here.

Blackwall will be worse than usual. 

Luton to Paris with sleazy? 14:30 dep but obv no good of your only doing the single day!