Why Couldn't She Just Answer the Question?

TIGHTCHOKE

24 minutes ago, redial said:

Very interesting,  thank you for sharing . I hope one of the National’s takes up the story.

I watched Question Time last night and couldn’t believe the audience lack of reaction to the story other than to sympathise with the “charity “ worker.

I think most of the audience were frightened to open their mouths in fear of the finger being pointed at them, that is apart from one man who voiced his opinion, saying he did not believe the lady was intentionally racist, which I believe is the case.

People like Ngozi Fulan do more harm than good to race relations, think a lot of people in the public eye will think twice about attending black events like this.

1 minute ago, armsid said:

If that was offensive we had bettr watch out Blackpool Blackburn Whitehaven will be classed as racist 

That's not as far fetched as it sounds.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, old'un said:

I think most of the audience were frightened to open their mouths in fear of the finger being pointed at them

And you have hit on a very serious worry.  People ARE getting frightened to say what they think, because the 'activist types' (BLM, LACS, Just Stop OIl, Anti Capitalist, Insulate Britain, Animal Liberation, Wild Justice) ALL have a large 'thug' element (who I strongly suspect are the same individuals in many different 'pressure group' organisations) who are quick to violence, assault and criminal damage.

I know people who used to enjoy going and watching the hunt on foot, but are now put off by threats of action, having their car numbers taken down and followed up etc. 

34 minutes ago, old'un said:

I think most of the audience were frightened to open their mouths in fear of the finger being pointed at them, that is apart from one man who voiced his opinion, saying he did not believe the lady was intentionally racist, which I believe is the case.

People like Ngozi Fulan do more harm than good to race relations, think a lot of people in the public eye will think twice about attending black events like this.

That's not as far fetched as it sounds.

Just watch how the other 2 persons react when lectured to by the race relations trainer.

Edited by Rem260

19 hours ago, holloway said:

When I first read about this it seemed clear to me that the question that Lady H was trying to get through was asking about her family’s history and ancestry, not sure why the black lady couldn’t understand that ? I have been asked many times were are my family from ?it’s never offended me yet .

Also if I had been Offended I would have had a quiet discreet word not screamed blue murder ,….we live in a vey sad society in my opinion.

If your objectives,name change, dress, “charitable work” etc was as nefarious as hers you may not want, what to her may be too many questions asked.

Ho hum, all this splitting up of society into racial groups gets right on my boobys, we all came from somewhere and its our civil duty to get along with each other today and not keep raking up old mistakes made by our predecessors, then again why have we had womans hour on the beeb since when I was a child but never have we had a mans hour to fit into the BBC's balanced broadcasting mandate?

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

And you have hit on a very serious worry.  People ARE getting frightened to say what they think, because the 'activist types' (BLM, LACS, Just Stop OIl, Anti Capitalist, Insulate Britain, Animal Liberation, Wild Justice) ALL have a large 'thug' element (who I strongly suspect are the same individuals in many different 'pressure group' organisations) who are quick to violence, assault and criminal damage.

I know people who used to enjoy going and watching the hunt on foot, but are now put off by threats of action, having their car numbers taken down and followed up etc. 

People can lose their livelihoods over voicing an opinion. I think this is more a concern than thuggery.

11 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Wow, she's a lovely individual.

The one on blue was continuously on about Meghan.  It is almost as if she is 'orchestrating' this.

The lady in white couldn't even get Lady Hussey's name right, repeatedly calling her lady Sarah Hussey, when she is Lady Susan Hussey!

Where to they drag these people up from?

4 hours ago, redial said:

Very interesting,  thank you for sharing . I hope one of the National’s takes up the story.

I watched Question Time last night and couldn’t believe the audience lack of reaction to the story other than to sympathise with the “charity “ worker.

People are too afraid to say anything against it, particularly in public. 

It turns out she is a complete fake. He real name is Marlene Headley from Kilburn in North London. Her parents came originally from Barbados.

She calls herself by a west African name presumably to boost her street cred and help her raise money.

According to Internet income referencing sites she is also incredibly wealthy. There is obviously money in this charity business.

And she is no stranger to controversy

11 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

It turns out she is a complete fake. He real name is Marlene Headley from Kilburn in North London. Her parents came originally from Barbados.

She calls herself by a west African name presumably to boost her street cred and help her raise money.

According to Internet income referencing sites she is also incredibly wealthy. There is obviously money in this charity business.

And she is no stranger to controversy

Her money comes from  the BLM who have funded her and many more groups ! who's soul purpose seems to be to agitate and disrupt our way of life as much as possible !

Edited by derbyduck

This is just so utterly ******* ridiculous. 

The state of yer woman in her leopard print dress and dreads, beads and paraphernalia … she looks like something out of the Namibian desert… of course the doting old lady in waiting was intrigued to find who, where she was from and what her background was…. I’ld be asking her the same questions. As far as her charity group it seems to be restricted to certain ethnic groups and doesn’t cater for the wider community.

Buckingham palace will just have to suspend leaving different ethnic groups in the door until this whole stupid thing is sorted out.

10 minutes ago, derbyduck said:

Her money comes from  the BLM who have funded her and many more groups !

I think she has been tapped into various sources of funding from the public purse for 'good causes' for a very long time.

My brother was a trustee for an Outdoor Persuit Centre in North Wales years ago and it was absolutely amazing where they were able to get grants and funding from. It's a proper little hidden industry that most of us are completely unaware of

7 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

I think she has been tapped into various sources of funding from the public purse for 'good causes' for a very long time.

My brother was a trustee for an Outdoor Persuit Centre in North Wales years ago and it was absolutely amazing where they were able to get grants and funding from. It's a proper little hidden industry that most of us are completely unaware of

its absolutely amazing for her ! she receives a tax free wage of £65'000 per year Plus £160,000 expenses per year !

48 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

I posted this (which is a quote, not my words) on 'the other' parallel thread on this topic;

As for the broader picture, if you ostentatiously take an African name, dress in an African manner and embrace African cultural values by teaching African Dance, what statement are you making about yourself? Are you really British?

47 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

The 'racially abused 'woman has been referred to as a.... survivor!

The woman in the last video was abusing Andrew by remonstratingly pointing at him several times - but that's OK.

..........and those fingernails.................WOW.