AYA 12 gauge

Gun Watch

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, holloway said:

It amazes me that any guns get sold with this sort of ad ,very few buyers contact the shop for more info unless it’s a gun they are specifically looking for.most punters completely ignore ads without pictures same on Guntrader no pictures don’t bother to even look.

An Aya shotgun .

Good isn't it I haven't bothered chasing it fancied a no4 13 to go with my no4 16 bore  😬

On 13/02/2023 at 12:37, holloway said:

It amazes me that any guns get sold with this sort of ad ,very few buyers contact the shop for more info unless it’s a gun they are specifically looking for.most punters completely ignore ads without pictures same on Guntrader no pictures don’t bother to even look.

An Aya shotgun .

This is a part of gun sales.  How many guns on here even get a comment. ?  How many people on here advertise guns at silly inflated values.?  Gunshops won't  entertain buying in second hand guns and recently, ( in the last year) i bought a job lot of 2 x single barrel 12g shotguns at auction for £13.  They were both in very good condition. There were I estimate in the region of 5 thousand weapons of all sorts  all sold and bound for export.  At that rate we'll be down to a toy cap pistol in a few years.

If you put the web address Anvil Arms and Angling in the search engine it will come up and click on Shooting in the menu and scroll down the pics to AYA No 4 .It looks in fair condition with no colour hardening left on action though.

Edited by fallowbuck

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/02/2023 at 00:38, wabbitbosher said:

I should start selling guns on here again 

I enjoyed looking at all of the cheap bargain guns that you advertised.  I'd like to find a no.4 in good condition which has bad or broken woodwork so that I could transplant my woodwork onto in order to make a good one out of.  That shouldn't be to impossible considering that sbs kick like a mule and how they don't have choke tubes and they have 2 triggers and their not long enough in the barrel.  Everything about them is wrong and it's a wonder how they hit anything SO no one will ever want one.  To shoot with that is.

Edited by Minky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Details.?  What they like.?  How much.? 

Edit.... I know that you are very reasonable with price.  AND I know that everyone wants to get the best price for their item BUT the vast majority of items that ordinary PRIVATE SELLERS  put up for sale on the forums are unrealistic regarding General market values.  This is shown by the amount of items for sale ---- item views and the zero amount of bids on the items.

I've got a 4 that I shoot well with and it has got fair/ good wood, but the action / metalwork is rough and I'd like to be able to combine a bitzer that I  could still shoot with.

Edited by Minky

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...