Anyone read this?

Scully

1 hour ago, Scully said:

A couple whose house I’m working at have said this is a good read, just wondered if anyone in here had read it. 
image.jpeg.44481151ce10c38455f478d50d046a5a.jpeg

Nett zero is bankrupting insanity in motion for all of us, we even now have food shortages because farmers can't afford to heat their Greenhouses.  There will be no industry left in the UK shortly at this rate.     

6 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Nett zero is bankrupting insanity in motion for all of us, we even now have food shortages because farmers can't afford to heat their Greenhouses.  There will be no industry left in the UK shortly at this rate.     

A farming friend of mine stopped growing rape when the EU banned insecticides such as neonicotinoids due to its detrimental effect on bees, which he says is fair enough. 
He told me that the annoying aspect of this though is that the EU now imports increased levels of rapeseed oil from the Ukraine because, yes you’ve guessed it….the Ukraine isn’t in the EU and therefore still use neonicotinoids! As do the USA I believe. 🙂

27 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

Great, hope the pictures are numbered as well :good:

So do I. 👍

26 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Net zero is unobtainable, every city, lorry. tractor ?

images.jpg.6415412870f1c2bff4425edc12c82a07.jpg 

As Boris once claimed, but the incentives from the ‘obtainable’ point of view are obviously more attractive now. 🙂

Apparently in the UK we each generate 18 tonnes of the stuff each year on an average (how they measure it is beyond me) - apparently the target is 2.

There are three consultations on line that will help achieve this. Digital ID's, Central Bank Digital Currency, and Road User Charging (initially for London). This may lead onto a carbon credit type set up but don't worry your saving the world from Climate Change (that has been going on for millions of years) and they have lots of computer models to show it is the truth (and none been anywhere near accurate). Here is the greatest salesman in history

image.png.44f94cf21727970398e71316f897353b.png

Plenty of information on certain YT channels which will get me demonised but hey ho

These consultations have been snook out onto the government website for feedback - but nothing has been publicized over them but the government has spent millions telling us how to boil a kettle and turn down the heating to save money 

There seems to be a plan to turn the UK into a third world country: minimal self supporting industry, minimal home sourced energy, minimal home produced food, minimal indigenous population, fighting age personnel of different cultures being imported by our border force and distributed in hotels around the country ready for a call up to whatever is being prepared for. All with the knowledge or blindness of a few in our respective governments.

When someone can produce genuine, repeatable, peer reviewed, unimpeachable scientific proof that the almost infinitesimally small level of CO2 in the atmosphere makes the slightest difference to the climate, or even that the so called greenhouse gas effect actually exists, I'll eat my boots.

48 minutes ago, Westward said:

When someone can produce genuine, repeatable, peer reviewed, unimpeachable scientific proof that the almost infinitesimally small level of CO2 in the atmosphere makes the slightest difference to the climate, or even that the so called greenhouse gas effect actually exists, I'll eat my boots.

As soon as they do they will be cancelled, in fact they probably have but the zealots got there first and cancelled it.