Peter Murrell arrested

welsh1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally  I think  this is more than about the missing  money  . Lots of that  could  have been checked  online.  The police  must have some evidence  to get an arrest  and a court order  for a search of the Snp  headquarters  and   there  home  .

The amount of people   resigning,  

23 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

Personally  I think  this is more than about the missing  money  . Lots of that  could  have been checked  online.  The police  must have some evidence  to get an arrest  and a court order  for a search of the Snp  headquarters  and   there  home  .

Absolutely, almost always extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. 

1 hour ago, johnphilip said:

what do you rekon is goingon then...?

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

what do you rekon is goingon then...?

Why has this investigations been going on so long .?

Why have so many. Stepped down 

There was always talk up here that folks. Belived the SNP. Where untouchable  the media

Did not seem to. Be  reporting on them . Some believed. They controlled  the police

It had in a way become a dictatorship

Where had all the money. Gone. That was given  to help out with covid .

The placing of people in care homes and dieing of  covid 

Lot of these problems  never seemed to be on the main. New channels 

You had to go on places. Like. You tube to watch what was. Going on 

I suppose  the word 

" corruption "  sums it up .

Let's see how it progresses.

Getting back to them resigning 

Something. Has triggered them into doing so.

I don't ever remember  see anything like this and a great police. Presence.  For any  mp or police leader  before .

Given that Johnston Carmichael have been the SNP Auditors for many years; that the £600(k) issue has been rumbling on for some time; that prior years accounts seemed not to show the existence of the “ring fenced independence fund”; and, the responsibilities of Auditors as set down by the Financial Reporting Council, it to some may beg the questions of why it has taken the Auditors up until now to leave their client and, were they were aware of the problem and if not then why not?

Edited by Bobba

2 hours ago, johnphilip said:

Oh how nice of  Peter  to buy  his 92 year old mum a  lovely  motorhome at around  120 k 

they have arrested the motorhome now.................................sorry but im loving this

my sister in law stood 3 times as a SNP candidate.....my wife was born in England............you can imajine how much my toungue bled when she visited.......

On 07/04/2023 at 21:38, islandgun said:

apparently the Auditors resigned ...6 BLOODY MONTHS AGO......how bizarre.....it is now believed that the auditors alerted the police to the "irregularities"......

Wee Juma Mac Usaf has until July the 7th to present a full set of accounts.............im loving this ..after all the bitter nastiness....lies....fraud....deceitfulness...english hate and bile.....that sturgeon produced...during her tenure ofharming scotland