steve_b_wales

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Nublue 22 said:

What’s really sad is his art will now become worth somthing, should burn it all, saying that why do they still play Michael Jackson records ? The public have a very small memory. 

Eh? 

Despite many rumours and stories, mostly from people who claimed to be coming forward for integrity, most of them ran off with a bag of cash. 

The legal system stinks, it’s often significant better and significantly cheaper to settle out of court. 

Michael Jackson was never convicted in a court of law. 

Back on topic, nice to see it was delayed being released to the media so the innocent family could get the funeral etc over with quickly. 

Shows whoever is in charge has more class than the scum they work with at least. 

The media should just let him fade into insignificance. 

3 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Despite many rumours and stories, mostly from people who claimed to be coming forward for integrity, most of them ran off with a bag of cash. 

This.

They were that troubled by his crimes, they waited 40 years before they came forward, then tried extremely hard to make it pay for them.
These offences only came to light after Op Yewtree started , and there were many prosecutions and arrests, with it being likened to a witch hunt.

Im NOT saying Rolf Harris was innocent, but there are glaring examples in his prosecution, where the evidence was so flimsy it was almost comical.
The papers are still quoting 12 charges he was guilty of , he was cleared on appeal of 8 of them.
One of his victims claimed he groped her at an event in a park when she was 14, she made a statement saying as much.
When cross examined in court, it transpired Harris wasnt at the event until 3 years after , in a completely different park, and she would have been 17 , ordinarily this would lead to the case being thrown out, but they let her change her statement and re testify, he was convicted, entirely on her say so, 40 years later, she had been trying to sue him ever since.

There are plenty more examples, was he a nonce ?  Ive no idea, but the court cases against him were extremely poorly conducted.

http://www.rolfharrisisinnocent.com/

My colleagues wife (and I only heard this yesterday) was involved in an incident, when she was a teenager (under 16), involving Rolf apparently - it was a book signing and he asked her for a Kiss - she was apprehensive but thought it was a peck on the cheek - it wasn't it was full on the lips. Q the excuses from his accompanying people (wife?) about how he wasn't feeling himself on that day......

I just want to say though that this is what was told to me by a colleague and in no way my thoughts in any shape or form....

On 23/05/2023 at 23:27, ditchman said:

will his paintings go up in value or down....now that he has croaked........

i wonder how many other great artists were suspect sexual deviants ?

A friend of mine had some cash to lose and was advised to invest it in art you can see were this is going so I bet my mate is thinking the same question as he has them hidden away in his loft 

1FDE0196-9863-44CD-8830-EB94EE41361A.png

on a tangent .............does this scofield thing look a bit sus'............having a relationship with a teenager at ITV..(which was not illegal)..........but it is now known that he knew the "boy" before he "had" him at ITV...............so it begs the question how old was the boy when they first met and what transpired

im sure this story has legs.............

7 hours ago, ditchman said:

on a tangent .............does this scofield thing look a bit sus'............having a relationship with a teenager at ITV..(which was not illegal)..........but it is now known that he knew the "boy" before he "had" him at ITV...............so it begs the question how old was the boy when they first met and what transpired

Especially since everything he's admitted in his recent statement was already known. It makes me a little suspicious why he's chosen to leave now and why holly Willoughby distanced herself.

5 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Especially since everything he's admitted in his recent statement was already known. It makes me a little suspicious why he's chosen to leave now and why holly Willoughby distanced herself.

12 hours ago, ditchman said:

Oh yes !

The other aspect is how much he knew of his brothers crimes......