Postcode lottery.

samboy

Hi gang.

I cancelled mine yesterday as i was not happy with some of the charities the money was going to.

Then lo and behold they e mail me today to tell me i have won a tenner.  

They can still poke their lottery.

i cancelled mine last year ,,...........wot a load of unfathomable carp ....christ its complicated.....i did a seach a while ago as to withinners in my postcode ....zilch ...nada....umna

i think to a certain extent the operation is frauderlant as to the different ways you can win ............then they still keep on calling me asking me to "re-invest " in the game ...

NOT BLOODY IMPRESSED

Bloke at the end of my Mum's street won £20,000 he lives in a small row of 4 houses with a different street name and postcode even though they are all the same long street. I have had a few £20's and £10's but nothing for about 10 months.

2 hours ago, samboy said:

Hi gang.

I cancelled mine yesterday as i was not happy with some of the charities the money was going to.

Then lo and behold they e mail me today to tell me i have won a tenner.  

They can still poke their lottery.

Who do they give to?

I take part in a free daily Postcode Lottery. Never had a postcode within 20 miles - over the last four years.

I don't see the point of the television version. It is more than the cost of the Euromillions, which I do enter. I don't want to win up to £100k. It wouldn't alter my lifestyle. 

I only enter the Euromillions so that I could give a life changing sum to my sons and friends.

30 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

My OH does it and today she got 40 herbal tea bags!!!! I kid you not. £12. A month and she has won Tea bags!!!

i would have sent them back and tell to stick 'em where the sun dont shine

S

1 hour ago, ShootingEgg said:

My OH does it and today she got 40 herbal tea bags!!!! I kid you not. £12. A month and she has won Tea bags!!!

Since they got Jason Donavan on the adverts maybe no got enough cash so you got tea bags no just normal tea bags herbal ones LOL

I’m amazed really that they even need to consider putting the price up, because I imagine their own profit margins are huge anyway. 

the wife play it. We have probably won a tenner 3/4 times in the 6 years we’ve been playing it. When you look at all the postcodes that win, it’s mainly big city postal codes all with similar codes. Probably those high rise flats that have lots of players involved. The more that are in the same postcode, the higher the chance of winning.

11 hours ago, fern01 said:

Lotteries are pretty much a tax on poor stupid people, many of which should be spending their money on more important things

Id sooner spend £1 on the lottery than income tax etc….. im neither poor nor stupid but your post is !