Bibby Stockholm..(oh dear)

ditchman

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

just seen footage of the acc' barge docking in Portland (i think)

acc' for 500 migrant men

i will wager within a few days / weeks once the barge is full up.....the migrants will burn the barge to the water line...or it will be so smoke damaged it will be unusable.....we will be sitting infront of the tele....seeing "BREAKING NEWS...BREAKING NEWS"...Bibby stockholm on fire....riots amongst migrants...emergency services being hindered to access barge......

am i right or am i wrong ????

500 is half a day's worth some days!

15 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

Nah  on the Thames at Westminster  -  Hits the civil servants, Khan, and the MPs then.

Brilliant idea YB, tip the cretins out of both all Parliamentary dumps and fill em full of boaties?

12 hours ago, London Best said:

If they are allowed ashore at all the barge will be empty within a week.

Don't see them able to be restrained under the uman rites act?

And la grenouille still keep being given and taking the money? I would love to see a few offshore bank accounts.

Edited by old man

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ditchman said:

whilst our own people are not being provided for...............

Pure disgust I feel every day against our treacherous government. 
We are treated like sc*m whilst illegals, banks, taxes etc are pushing people to become destitute.

Im sure it’s all one major plan and just ponder what the next emergency is…

2 hours ago, Jega said:

Strange how the " barge " was good enough for the lads working on the rigs in the north sea but not good enough for this load of garbage .

I almost guarantee it will be set ablaze by its occupants so alternative more luxurious accommodation is found 

7 hours ago, ditchman said:

i will volunteer to go on the barge ...it has full time doctors and dentists on it....i could get me teeth re-instated and me farmer giles done FOC..

And while you're on there we can put 47 of the boat people in your house. Win win win!   :good:

You could be in the Netherlands - where they have apparently (however I have not confirmed this myself) passed a law where they can, in an emergency (and isn't everything an emergency nowadays), to put "people" into your home - similar has been touted in New York....And mutterings about extending the Ukraine refugee model to all immigrants in the UK

So, Doris, who is widowed and her children have left home, could end up having several architects, doctors, scientists forced upon her into her home, along with having to supply for their cultural needs

1 hour ago, discobob said:

You could be in the Netherlands - where they have apparently (however I have not confirmed this myself) passed a law where they can, in an emergency (and isn't everything an emergency nowadays), to put "people" into your home - similar has been touted in New York....And mutterings about extending the Ukraine refugee model to all immigrants in the UK

So, Doris, who is widowed and her children have left home, could end up having several architects, doctors, scientists forced upon her into her home, along with having to supply for their cultural needs

yeah ..i can see that happening here

15 hours ago, Fargo said:

Pure disgust I feel every day against our treacherous government. 
We are treated like sc*m whilst illegals, banks, taxes etc are pushing people to become destitute.

Im sure it’s all one major plan and just ponder what the next emergency is…

Probably closer to the truth than we realise? Certainly huge strides over the years to reduce the status and well being of the population? 

Easy to do in view of our lack of a constitution to calm things down, all by design years ago of course? Long term slow destruction from within for the benefit of a few?

4 minutes ago, old man said:

Probably closer to the truth than we realise? Certainly huge strides over the years to reduce the status and well being of the population? 

Easy to do in view of our lack of a constitution to calm things down, all by design years ago of course? Long term slow destruction from within for the benefit of a few?

100% and sadly huge majority can’t see it or quite frankly don’t care.

My friend is a real estate broker in Budapest. He says the U.K. demand for housing ( if they can get residence) has grown 200% in the last five years.

Maybe people are realising this country is not becoming a pleasant place to live and if it gets worse which sadly it will because I believe votes will end being rigged for elections then nothing will ever change.

2 hours ago, Fargo said:

My friend is a real estate broker in Budapest

I believe that Hungary is apparently very resistant to a globalist type movement - maybe because it was once part of the Soviet Blok of countries. It is somewhere that I have considered moving to however my wife is firmly tied to this area and a tractor beam or a nuclear bomb couldn't move her from here!!

32 minutes ago, discobob said:

I believe that Hungary is apparently very resistant to a globalist type movement - maybe because it was once part of the Soviet Blok of countries. It is somewhere that I have considered moving to however my wife is firmly tied to this area and a tractor beam or a nuclear bomb couldn't move her from here!!

You are correct in your belief.