Bibby Stockholm..(oh dear)

ditchman

just seen footage of the acc' barge docking in Portland (i think)

acc' for 500 migrant men

i will wager within a few days / weeks once the barge is full up.....the migrants will burn the barge to the water line...or it will be so smoke damaged it will be unusable.....we will be sitting infront of the tele....seeing "BREAKING NEWS...BREAKING NEWS"...Bibby stockholm on fire....riots amongst migrants...emergency services being hindered to access barge......

am i right or am i wrong ????

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, ditchman said:

just seen footage of the acc' barge docking in Portland (i think)

acc' for 500 migrant men

i will wager within a few days / weeks once the barge is full up.....the migrants will burn the barge to the water line...or it will be so smoke damaged it will be unusable.....we will be sitting infront of the tele....seeing "BREAKING NEWS...BREAKING NEWS"...Bibby stockholm on fire....riots amongst migrants...emergency services being hindered to access barge......

am i right or am i wrong ????

Has it got a big plug that could be pulled?:whistling:

im all for trying to make things better and solving problems...im aleays a glass half full person (even with what ive been thro in the last 12 years)....its my nature

but when i look at that barge it looks like a prison ship like the fighting Temmeraire......that barge has only one use.....it is acc' for well paid rig builders....welders..stell boys ..leccies'....rig labourers......who just want to be warm and well fed and a bed....whilst they are earning good bucks working....then they go home at the end of a 6 day shift to their home and chill out before the next shift........

it even wouldnt do for homeless people off the street......they would be even my isolated...gangs would form drugs,,etc...fights.....impossible for people to control and check on...

im just a thick stupid voter....if i can see that why cant the political elite see that.....as other folk have said ..."it is one days migrant crossing"..........this truly is a massive waste of money.....it is possibly the most stupid reaction to a problem i have ever witnessed

just imajine pulling up onto the wharf out side this edifice...and looking up at the towering floors...then being forced onto the barge

i want this migrant issue solved....its going to take someone with alot of balls to do it..................if its not sorted there will be running battles in the streets....mark me there will........the british people have had enough

I Agree!  It's time we really sorted this out Instead of this Distopian nightmare of which some older films with Stallone et -al; were almost a nod to our current situation regarding accomodation for those who want to come and be in Britain.  These old films always have a hero who saves the day but, I can't even think of a real life person who neither politically nor humanely can sort this out.  We need a sizeable department created in the UK which can do all the security checks across the world/borders. Attend to manning the borders and ensuring no illegals come into the UK but- assure them there is a legal process that can be followed but only given access once everything is checked outand clears them for entry.  We can no longer just accept folks can make their own way into the UK without hinderance/checking and going through legal channels.  We need a super Department that is not a law unto themselves but act on and within the law.  IF it means our Government's need to create such a Department: Employing good honest people who work for the Government and which has the political strength and clout to challenge all these Rights Groups and Political vote chasers who really don't give a damn about the UK being the UK with citizens who are on our side, whatever colour, nationality or creed - not a country which is being mobbed by paymasters behind many of these immigrants who try to buy with huge sums of money; entry to this land of ours.  Pushkin :good:

Edited by Pushkin
Spelling /grammer mistakes spotted

@Pushkin Hungary are already doing it - in fact their EU Member has just given a speech on it... Mahy Tousi has a video on it

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

it is possibly the most stupid reaction to a problem i have ever witnessed

Give them time - and they will surprise you with even more stupidity - but to them it is all about the optics - "Never mind the quality, but feel the width" and all that

Hello, I wonder what the illegal boater's think, cross the channel in a boat only to be housed in a bigger boat, I am sure the residents of Portland hope they will not be allowed on shore 🤔, what thicko minister or government official  thought of that idea 🤔

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

16 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I wonder what the illegal boater's think, cross the channel in a boat only to be housed in a bigger boat, I am sure the residents of Portland hope they will not be allowed on shore 🤔, what thicko minister or government official  thought of that idea 🤔

Probably the bloke tasked with cutting the vastly expensive "hotel" accommodation currently being used.   :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, ditchman said:

450 migrants crossed the channel so far today......................................YIKES......quick we need another barge...we will moor it in Padstowe...its nice there

Nah  on the Thames at Westminster  -  Hits the civil servants, Khan, and the MPs then.