Police OVER-REACTION yet again.

TIGHTCHOKE

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Agreed on all points.
Like I said, their grasp of the law is woeful, and yes, hes a plonker with a camera !

But employing what appears to be someone with dwarfism , and an 8 stone wet through girl to be PCSO s, the agenda seems to rely more on inclusivity , than effective policing ?

10/10 on all points 👍👍

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, shaun4860 said:

You will find being a PCSO is her job

I thought they where volunteer bobbies what was wrong with WPC ?. 

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Agreed on all points.
Like I said, their grasp of the law is woeful, and yes, hes a plonker with a camera !

But employing what appears to be someone with dwarfism , and an 8 stone wet through girl to be PCSO s, the agenda seems to rely more on inclusivity , than effective policing ?

Thats why i thought they where volunteer bobbies ,when i first saw it i thought it was a comedy sketch 

47 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

I thought they where volunteer bobbies what was wrong with WPC ?. 

Thats why i thought they where volunteer bobbies ,when i first saw it i thought it was a comedy sketch 

The Special Constables are volunteers.

PCSO get paid, my nephew in law did this for a year or two before joining the police full time

.:shaun:

3 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Agreed on all points.

PCSO, Attempted low level policing on the cheap?

Personally not for me, please lets have a proper job or leave it alone?

Let's be honest the reporter got what he wanted a reaction but on the other hand them pair especially  the female went on a hissy fit because she thought she had powers because  she  was  wearing  the uniform     in realty what could them pair do to a proper criminal they would get hurt  badly

Edited by Rim Fire

2 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

Let's be honest the reporter got what he wanted a reaction but on the other hand them pair especially  the female went on a hissy fit because she thought she had powers because  she  was  wearing  the uniform     in realty what could them pair do to a proper criminal they would get hurt  badly

The cynic in me says it was a put up job.

1 hour ago, Yellow Bear said:

The cynic in me says it was a put up job.

It is put up he got what he wanted a reaction look on YouTube it is happening  everywhere  the police  got away with it for so long breaching  your rights that people  are now questioning  the law 

4 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

It is put up he got what he wanted a reaction look on YouTube it is happening  everywhere  the police  got away with it for so long breaching  your rights that people  are now questioning  the law 

And here is the problem. The police for far too long have been tough on decent people, pushing their weight around with motorists and people with a job or something to loose. While being utterly ineffective in tackling crime committed by hardened criminals.

The public no longer has any faith in them.

7 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

The police for far too long have been tough on decent people, pushing their weight around with motorists and people with a job or something to loose

This in a nutshell, its leverage, the petty or serious criminal aren't bothered , and require some mental, and physical effort to apprehend. 

The generally law abiding, are easier prey to deal with, and the new generation of diverse SJW police officers can flex their egos at will.

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

The police for far too long have been tough on decent people, pushing their weight around with motorists and people with a job or something to loose. While being utterly ineffective in tackling crime committed by hardened criminals.

Ain't that the TRUTH!

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

This in a nutshell, its leverage, the petty or serious criminal aren't bothered , and require some mental, and physical effort to apprehend. 

The generally law abiding, are easier prey to deal with, and the new generation of diverse SJW police officers can flex their egos at will.

Pick on the easy targets, keeps the crime figures looking good!

On 19/08/2023 at 10:20, 12gauge82 said:

And here is the problem. The police for far too long have been tough on decent people, pushing their weight around with motorists and people with a job or something to loose. While being utterly ineffective in tackling crime committed by hardened criminals.

Sadly, seems to be very true?

Personally of the opinion that the cheap versions are not doing their cause any good either?

3 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Which brings us straight back to the subject of this thread.

Exactly. 

It's interesting to note that some LGBT groups are calling for the 'real' victim in this case {the female officer} to be recognised and supported. 

Apparently, violent,  unlawful arrest for a non crime hate incident doesn't make you a victim, but being compared to a lesbian, is. 

• 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

'Lesbian nana' goes Rambo on crowd.
Obviously the trauma of being called this has sent her over the edge ?

I have to say that looks like someone panicking and grossly over reacting to a situation that had enough officers to control it.

12 minutes ago, Penelope said:

OK so we have now seen what the "participants" in the happening wanted us to see, now let us wait and see what else comes out. 

It states 3 police were injured during the episode, but does not say whether this was just before the spraying and who they were attacking.   It may be she was responding to that attack being the main target.

4 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

It states 3 police were injured during the episode

Yes, she was one of them , she broke a nail deploying her tazer, an old woman on a zimmer frame didnt get out of the way quick enough for her liking :lol:

5 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

It may be she was responding to that attack being the main target.

I could go with that theory if any of the other officers were half as excited as she was.
She was that indiscriminate with that spray , Im surprised she didnt gas herself !

Lets be honest, it doesnt look good for her.

50 minutes ago, old man said:

hysteria?

In the original video I posted, it shows her turning up on scene, she wasnt part of the original ruckus.
She literally runs into the fray, and within seconds is spraying left right and centre.
Anyone who has been on the end of CS/PF spray knows that it drifts over a area, so she would be causing an effect that would be hitting various other officers and people.
Its telling that no other officer saw fit to use this level of force.

She looks like she lost it, and that video should end her career in the police.

9 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

In the original video I posted, it shows her turning up on scene, she wasnt part of the original ruckus.
She literally runs into the fray, and within seconds is spraying left right and centre.
Anyone who has been on the end of CS/PF spray knows that it drifts over a area, so she would be causing an effect that would be hitting various other officers and people.
Its telling that no other officer saw fit to use this level of force.

She looks like she lost it, and that video should end her career in the police.

The full video  ends were they are still dealing with the public  and she just. Walks away back to her car looking like she lost the plot .