BREAKING NEWS

ShootingEgg

8 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

To compound this it means that the commi unions will depose him sooner, and replace him with their puppet the red queen in the autumn conference season, being sure of government.

Is this an actual prediction, or are you just trying to wind people up?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, PeterHenry said:

Is this an actual prediction, or are you just trying to wind people up?

A prediction I have read on a number of platforms (including here if IRC when she was "elected" as deputy) over the past several, only the timing seems to vary.

21 minutes ago, Pushandpull said:

Why "elected" in quotes. It is a bona fide election by members/supporters and is the reason why Keir Starmer can not just dismiss her if he wanted to.

Because before I did some additional research I believed that the Block vote of unions was still operational in leadership contests.  However any party that makes any executive discissions by this method is still suspected of certain sections buying votes.

57 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

A prediction I have read on a number of platforms (including here if IRC when she was "elected" as deputy) over the past several, only the timing seems to vary.

Personally, I'd be very suprised if that happened. 

I can't understand the election timing call.

It would be good to see some spine in any new govt. Shapps has been pretty bold in Ukraine. It would be good to see John Healey take the next step. 

19 minutes ago, rbrowning2 said:

The election is just us as turkeys voting for Christmas.

I had sixty five years of watching the gullible vote and they still haven’t worked out their only option is always more of the same! 

Hello, i reckon Sunak is jumping ship ??, Starmer keeps on,  quote, We can do better, When Labour has been in Government , has it been any better ?? more quotes, Lets get Britain working again !!!, Lets get our Country back on track !!!, Has there been any Government in power since the end of WW2 that has made Britain great again ??, in fact they should knock off the Great ???, That aside , i hope all the Younger generation who can now Vote do so, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

On 22/05/2024 at 18:16, Mice! said:

Starmmer has no opinion on anything. 

It's game time, July 4th doesn't seem that far off either.

The new Scotish leader was saying something about the conservatives having no respecct for Scotland in as much as something to do with School holidays.??.Has someone thought that the snp is going down the pan and the Scottish conservatives might do reasonably well if the working class labour voters might be out on holiday somewhere.

8 minutes ago, Minky said:

The new Scotish leader was saying something about the conservatives having no respecct for Scotland in as much as something to do with School holidays.??.Has someone thought that the snp is going down the pan and the Scottish conservatives might do reasonably well if the working class labour voters might be out on holiday somewhere.

Hardly matters does it, if you know your not around to vote then you register to vote by post 🤷‍♂️

As for working class labour voters is there such a thing 😅😅

Quite a few of blokes that I know have said that they intend to vote  Reform.   BUT like all Farage based things is Reform a bit of a one trick pony like The Brexit party was. Does this take votes away from the conservatives and let Starmer AND A LOAD OF CORBINITES IN THROUGH 5HE BACK DOOR.??

1 minute ago, Mice! said:

Hardly matters does it, if you know your not around to vote then you register to vote by post 🤷‍♂️

As for working class labour voters is there such a thing 😅😅

Well it certainly upset the SNP BLOKE 

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, i reckon Sunak is jumping ship ??, Starmer keeps on,  quote, We can do better, When Labour has been in Government , has it been any better ?? more quotes, Lets get Britain working again !!!, Lets get our Country back on track !!!, Has there been any Government in power since the end of WW2 that has made Britain great again ??, in fact they should knock off the Great , That aside , i hope all the Younger generation who can now Vote do so, 

'It can only get better' the track used as backing for the miserable Sunak announcement was used by Labour for the 96 Blair election. One of the most economically successful elections and PM's in recent history. Like the Blair New Labour rebirth, Starmer and his team have been putting lots of work into planning and making a fast start to government should they be elected. 

We all want the younger generation to get voting so that we can reverse this Brexit debacle at the earliest and give them back a brighter future. 

1 hour ago, Minky said:

Quite a few of blokes that I know have said that they intend to vote  Reform.   BUT like all Farage based things is Reform a bit of a one trick pony like The Brexit party was. Does this take votes away from the conservatives and let Starmer AND A LOAD OF CORBINITES IN THROUGH 5HE BACK DOOR.??

Labour always did well in Scotland before the SNP, I'd imagine they'll do well again,  but I don't really bother following what goes on in Scotland, or Wales, they seem to rant a lot, moan, govern themselves and achieve nothing 🤷‍♂️

Reform is probably nothing more than a protest vote that like you say takes votes away from another. 

The SNP bloke likely knows he'll be getting the boot soon.

3 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, i reckon Sunak is jumping ship ??, Starmer keeps on,  quote, We can do better, When Labour has been in Government , has it been any better ?? more quotes, Lets get Britain working again !!!, Lets get our Country back on track !!!, Has there been any Government in power since the end of WW2 that has made Britain great again ??, in fact they should knock off the Great ???, That aside , i hope all the Younger generation who can now Vote do so, 

Hello, Remember the Petrol filling debacle , a borrowed car !!!! , Sky news just reported the 2 men Mr Sunak talked to and no one else were Conservative Councillors !!!!

1 hour ago, oowee said:

so that we can reverse this Brexit debacle

Think you need to turn the page in your book, you seem to be stuck on it... Or maybe the record you're playing is broke.

As for Blair 😄 the PM that took us into a fake war built on lies of WMDs..  smiler should be in prison for war crimes, not praised for the economy.

2 hours ago, oowee said:

'It can only get better' the track used as backing for the miserable Sunak announcement was used by Labour for the 96 Blair election. One of the most economically successful elections and PM's in recent history. Like the Blair New Labour rebirth, Starmer and his team have been putting lots of work into planning and making a fast start to government should they be elected. 

We all want the younger generation to get voting so that we can reverse this Brexit debacle at the earliest and give them back a brighter future. 

Tony Blair is a war criminal.

It won't matter soon anyway, as we may not be here.

Putin is running "exercises" in case of nuclear attacts. ( Like the exercises on the Ukraine borders before he attacked.)

UK Government launches website to prepare for emergencies. Not saying which type though.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13446607/inside-survival-kit-ministers-Brits-prepare-emergencies.html

Soonak is planning 6.....yes bloody 6 standup TV debates with Starmer

Jesus chrust....if that is not grist to top yerself i dont know what is.............he has no grip on reality

7 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:
8 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

Think you need to turn the page in your book, you seem to be stuck on it... Or maybe the record you're playing is broke.

I understand why you would want to forget about it. You can't stop trade in a capitalist democracy. Fortunately it looks like we will soon find a way around the blockage.  

1 hour ago, oowee said:

I understand why you would want to forget about it. You can't stop trade in a capitalist democracy. Fortunately it looks like we will soon find a way around the blockage.  

I just don't get your constant moans. We get you don't like the outcome but get over it already. I work with people who hated the outcome but it's not even spoken about anymore. Move on. You'll feel better for it. Or move to the EU and enjoy it there??? Sat here constantly moaning on a forum can't be good for your health bud..

7 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

I just don't get your constant moans. We get you don't like the outcome but get over it already. I work with people who hated the outcome but it's not even spoken about anymore. Move on. You'll feel better for it. Or move to the EU and enjoy it there??? Sat here constantly moaning on a forum can't be good for your health bud..

🤣

12 hours ago, Minky said:

Let's face facts, Labours in anyway, a vote for the Conservatives is a wasted vote on two fronts, 1 because they're not going to win anyway, 2 because a vote for them is a vote for the status quo, that everyone has had enough of.

11 hours ago, Mice! said:

Labour always did well in Scotland before the SNP, I'd imagine they'll do well again,  but I don't really bother following what goes on in Scotland, or Wales, they seem to rant a lot, moan, govern themselves and achieve nothing 🤷‍♂️

Reform is probably nothing more than a protest vote that like you say takes votes away from another waste of space party. 

The SNP bloke likely knows he'll be getting the boot soon.

Made a correction for you.

Talk about rats leaving a sinking ship....there are so many MP's saying they are not standing at the next election...now John Redwood ....(i always disliked him....he always smacked of looking after himself).....these MP's will all be well looked after with Govt pensions...private pensions...state pensions ...investments ...inside trader dealing....they will never want for anything.....its makes me ******* savage.........

and now the new lot of trough feeders will take over

the people of this country are fed up with these self serving bloody parasitic bottom feeders.....i can see a time when there might be a Guy Ffalks Mk 2.......or the people of this country will march on parliament and HANG THE BLOODY LOT OF THEM

sorry ....rant over

(this election is going to be a watershed on dirt...greed...deviants...rapists..liars...hypocrites...)

read on another website............."chosing to vote Conservative or Labour...is like chosing the difference between AIDS or Cancer............."

Edited by ditchman

10 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Talk about rats leaving a sinking ship....there are so many MP's saying they are not standing at the next election...now John Redwood ....(i always disliked him....he always smacked of looking after himself).....these MP's will all be well looked after with Govt pensions...private pensions...state pensions ...investments ...inside trader dealing....they will never want for anything.....its makes me ******* savage.........

and now the new lot of trough feeders will take over

the people of this country are fed up with these self serving bloody parasitic bottom feeders.....i can see a time when there might be a Guy Ffalks Mk 2.......or the people of this country will march on parliament and HANG THE BLOODY LOT OF THEM

sorry ....rant over

(this election is going to be a watershed on dirt...greed...deviants...rapists..liars...hypocrites...)

read on another website............."chosing to vote Conservative or Labour...is like chosing the difference between AIDS or Cancer............."

John Redwood is 72, so a good thing to go.

Personally, I think that to 'stand' a candidate should be under the normal state pension retirement age (currently 66), which means that they would be 'out' before that are 72 - as parliament is a maximum of a 5 year term.