BREAKING NEWS

ShootingEgg

5 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

I see that the left lead by Smarmer are wanting to lower voting age 16, before most have any sense  or life experience whatsoever, just teacher indoctrination.

Just as Blair planned a permanent Labour 'base vote' by a combination of keeping a large number of people on various 'benefits' and handouts, and lots of immigration, lowering the voting age will be another 'base vote' because it is easy for the naive to be influenced by the idea that 'taking from the rich and giving to the poor' will be 'fairer' and will solve all the worlds problems.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Just as Blair planned a permanent Labour 'base vote' by a combination of keeping a large number of people on various 'benefits' and handouts, and lots of immigration, lowering the voting age will be another 'base vote' because it is easy for the naive to be influenced by the idea that 'taking from the rich and giving to the poor' will be 'fairer' and will solve all the worlds problems.

I wish they would block voting at aged 70 stop those that can't keep up from destroying the future of the young. 

7 minutes ago, oowee said:

I wish they would block voting at aged 70 stop those that can't keep up from destroying the future of the young. 

Why stop there, keep the young strong and well nourished , by bringing in compulsory euthanasia at 70, turn them into soylent green ?

No more pensions, care homes, NHS waiting lists,  what's not to like ?😂

I'm sure we could get it past the ECHR, and the EU have likely already thought about it, obviously those with 'elite' status could live out there lives and spread their progressive 'wisdom'

1 hour ago, oowee said:

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Why stop there, keep the young strong and well nourished , by bringing in compulsory euthanasia at 70, turn them into soylent green ?

No more pensions, care homes, NHS waiting lists,  what's not to like ?😂

I'm sure we could get it past the ECHR, and the EU have likely already thought about it, obviously those with 'elite' status could live out there lives and spread their progressive 'wisdom'

**** you..:mad:

2 hours ago, oowee said:

I am sure that your policy would, of course, exempt politicians and retired civil servants, as they are the only folk with enough wisdom.

5 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

That description could apply to a very large number of politicians of all colours.

I totally agree, many politicians of both sides of the house and all colours, which is partly why I believe our system is so broken.

2 hours ago, oowee said:

REALLY😂😂😂😂

a bit like all the (left wing) old farts that you see at JSO etc,etc marches/demonstrations

Edited by Zoli 12 guage
more info😉

3 hours ago, oowee said:

That's just ageist. You could go to prison in Scotland for saying that.

4 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

Why are EU nationals allowed to vote in our elections when we have absolutely no reciprocal right to vote in theirs?

The Migrant Democracy Project (a left wing pressure group) wants to give the vote to all migrants. They will have support from within the Labour ranks because again its gerrymandering votes for Labour.

27 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Why are EU nationals allowed to vote in our elections

The EU have all sorts of 'anomalies' like that; for example at the various meetings like G7, the appropriate EU members are there (France, Germany, Italy) or the G20 - but they also have the EU 'representatives', so in effect get a double representation.

On 24/05/2024 at 10:08, ditchman said:

Talk about rats leaving a sinking ship....there are so many MP's saying they are not standing at the next election...now John Redwood ....(i always disliked him....he always smacked of looking after himself).....these MP's will all be well looked after with Govt pensions...private pensions...state pensions ...investments ...inside trader dealing....they will never want for anything.....its makes me ******* savage.........

and now the new lot of trough feeders will take over

the people of this country are fed up with these self serving bloody parasitic bottom feeders.....i can see a time when there might be a Guy Ffalks Mk 2.......or the people of this country will march on parliament and HANG THE BLOODY LOT OF THEM

sorry ....rant over

(this election is going to be a watershed on dirt...greed...deviants...rapists..liars...hypocrites...)

read on another website............."chosing to vote Conservative or Labour...is like chosing the difference between AIDS or Cancer............."

my favourite ,"voting labour or conservative is like changing ya shirt when you've **** your pants "

18 minutes ago, Remimax said:

my favourite ,"voting labour or conservative is like changing ya shirt when you've **** your pants "

Thats a gooden .....i like that :lol:...............i shall use both anologies when "they" turn up on the doorstep begging for my vote.......................

Edited by ditchman

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

That's just ageist. You could go to prison in Scotland for saying that.

😁 Your probably right but I would get free uni education whilst I was in 😅

21 minutes ago, Remimax said:

That's all it is they stay in till they mess up or the public gets fed up and we switch to the other. We need PR. 

7 hours ago, oowee said:

They should certainly stop MPs, those in the Lords etc after 70, because they won't have a clue what it's like being 18-21 and looking for a decent job, I'm not 50 yet and I've no idea, but I've got kids so I've at least got an interest.

15 minutes ago, Mice! said:

They should certainly stop MPs, those in the Lords etc after 70, because they won't have a clue what it's like being 18-21 and looking for a decent job, I'm not 50 yet and I've no idea, but I've got kids so I've at least got an interest.

They should also block those who have not done 10 years in a proper Job, and parliament researcher is not a proper job.

Sunak to introduce National Service. I have to ask will it be optional for his kids (be damned sure that they'll be getting the one weekend a month civil commitment choice instead of the one year in uniform obligation) just as UK Income Tax was optional for his wife?

7 hours ago, ditchman said:

just imajine teaching these knife wielding.... stabbing...glue sniffing...young lads how to use a semi-automatic rifle and 9mm parrelbellum...properly........

you missed grenades,mortars and rocket launchers out😉

11 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

They should also block those who have not done 10 years in a proper Job, and parliament researcher is not a proper job.

Absolutely,  I doubt most have ever worked a real job, yet then want to run the country.

9 hours ago, Stonepark said:

How about a simple solution, only those who pay net towards the state in taxes should be allowed to vote as they are ultimately the ones paying for everybody else?

If only, Labour would lose 50%+ of its votes over night.

Can't see National Service being enforcable can you? And who would round up those 10,000's who refused, the Police? They might have enough to do. Smells like desperation.