RIOTS IN UK

armsid

1 hour ago, janner said:

It would do them more to get outside into the real world and leave the internet alone,

Its not good for young and impressionable minds,

Just saying,

God forbid anyone should see the truth of what's going on.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I agree John, Millions of Voters must be regretting voting Labour but we could not go on with the Tory debacle 

Let's get the metal detectors out , and get away from the. Mad crowds 😉

1 hour ago, johnphilip said:

Hope the covid passes soon I have M.E./ cfs  scared to get covid . Changed my life , I very rarely go anywhere.  First covid now all this troubles on the street ,  maybe we would have been better without  electricity. Stay safe .

Ta. Not to venture OT but best stay away from Covid. I dodged the bullet for four years and have been as careful as possible but it got me a couple of weeks ago - possibly off the guys who fitted new garage / workshop doors here. Covid referral dept said there's a big spike in cases at present, most think it's hay fever when it starts but it soon develops with some cases presenting as meningitis. 
Be careful out there.

10 minutes ago, Miserableolgit said:

Ta. Not to venture OT but best stay away from Covid. I dodged the bullet for four years and have been as careful as possible but it got me a couple of weeks ago - possibly off the guys who fitted new garage / workshop doors here. Covid referral dept said there's a big spike in cases at present, most think it's hay fever when it starts but it soon develops with some cases presenting as meningitis. 
Be careful out there.

I had something like that for over 2 months. A cough,  sort of worse at bedtime. Blocked nose. Continuing headache  did a couple of covid tests , but showed nothing. Had a nasal  spray. It helped . I was sat last night and said to the wife. ,the cough has stopped  forgot all about it . My pal has just had covid  knocked hell out of him he has Chrones of the bowl  think that's how it's spelt. Poor sod was in bed with it .

2 hours ago, janner said:

It would do them more to get outside into the real world and leave the internet alone,

Probably would if it wasnt so dangerous out there.

Must be nice where you live if you feel safe out at night 😆

2 hours ago, janner said:

Its not good for young and impressionable minds,

Just saying,

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, That is the problem, There is not much in the real world of UK for them at this moment in time, At this age UK teenagers are between a rock and a hard place, They can see their home land becoming a living nightmare with not just the riots and incompetent Governments but just trying to get a good future for themselves and their children will be a lot harder than my sons generation

Why do people think that kids don't go outside? I'm not saying they aren't looking at stuff online and gaming,  but kids still go out, at least mine do and their friends?

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Millions of Voters must be regretting voting Labour but we could not go on with the Tory debacle 

Agreed, but where is a credible and strong opposition that can acknowledge the problems, deal with them and unite the country?

The Tories are still in disarray, Reform don't have the numbers or experience and are being demonised as part of the "far right", the Lib dems, the Greens? God help us all!

This is as much about a failed and broken political system as it is about immigration.

19 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Why do people think that kids don't go outside? I'm not saying they aren't looking at stuff online and gaming,  but kids still go out, at least mine do and their friends?

He probably hasnt even got kids, he just read online that they dont go out :lol:

7 minutes ago, Wymondley said:

The Tories are still in disarray, Reform don't have the numbers or experience and are being demonised as part of the "far right", the Lib dems, the Greens? God help us all!

I think an interesting question would be , if there were a general election tomorrow , would labour still win ?

Not sure about you lot…

but I purposely avoid giving any business to certain demographics. Just flatly refuse to even acknowledge their existence, let alone hand money over 😂

I have mastered the art of looking straight through.  And I can’t see me changing in the future regardless of what governments want to force down our throats. The more they try the more I dig my heels in.

I have precisely zero empathy- care not a jot to their plight. They don’t want the British, but they want Britain.

That’s fine, so long as they realise it works both ways. 

Edited by Doormat

13 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

He probably hasnt even got kids, he just read online that they dont go out :lol:

I think an interesting question would be , if there were a general election tomorrow , would labour still win ?

Not a chance 

3 minutes ago, Doormat said:

Not sure about you lot…

but I purposely avoid giving any business to certain demographics. Just flatly refuse to even acknowledge their existence- I have mastered the art of looking straight through.  And I can’t see me changing in the future regardless of what governments want to force down our throats. The more they try the more I dig my heels in.

Well that's just flat out racism imo. I really don't understand why your blaming people based on demographics, as you call it. 

14 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

He probably hasnt even got kids, he just read online that they dont go out 

Reform don’t have a candidate in my city. The place I work employs 200, hardly any voted. 

if reform gets their act together they should be a different outcome next time.

7 minutes ago, Doormat said:

Not sure about you lot…

but I purposely avoid giving any business to certain demographics. Just flatly refuse to even acknowledge their existence, let alone hand money over 😂

I have mastered the art of looking straight through.  And I can’t see me changing in the future regardless of what governments want to force down our throats. The more they try the more I dig my heels in.

I have precisely zero empathy- care not a jot to their plight. They don’t want the British, but they want Britain.

That’s fine, so long as they realise it works both ways. 

You’ve clearly mastered the art of something alright …

12 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

I doubt it, hung parliament would be my guess at present.

The Tories and/or Reform really need to get their act together now, because I doubt we're going to have to wait five years for the next one.

19 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Well that's just flat out racism imo. I really don't understand why your blaming people based on demographics, as you call it. 

My brothers best friend was stabbed to death many many years ago, he had done nothing wrong  except be in the wrong place at the wrong time. This over 20yrs ago. I’m still raw 

They were in a night club dancing with some girls, a non white group fancied one of the girls and tried to dance with her, she refused and grabbed my brothers friends arm as she left the floor. Filled with rage he stormed off and returned with a kitchen knife and stabbed him to death. It never made the news. I have two brothers, it hit us hard and to this day we trust none of them. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. Sadly I have no feelings towards these people. 

Edited by Doormat

2 hours ago, johnphilip said:

If I am on stairs I never stop as I can't remember  if I was going up or down 😀😀😉

And yet those in power don't care one bit. Within weeks of been in power. Taking the winter fuel payment . That was a kick in the teeth .

when i bend down now ..i stop and think "is there anything else i can do whilst im down here ".........

12 minutes ago, Wymondley said:

The Tories and/or Reform really need to get their act together now, because I doubt we're going to have to wait five years for the next one.

Agreed on both points :ernyha:

23 minutes ago, Doormat said:

My brothers best friend was stabbed to death many many years ago, he had done nothing wrong  except be in the wrong place at the wrong time. This over 20yrs ago. I’m still raw 

They were in a night club dancing with some girls, a non white group fancied one of the girls and tried to dance with her, she refused and grabbed my brothers friends arm as she left the floor. Filled with rage he stormed off and returned with a kitchen knife and stabbed him to death. It never made the news. I have two brothers, it hit us hard and to this day we trust none of them. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. Sadly I have no feelings towards these people. 

I get your anger, but remember, it's not called blind rage for nothing. In the same way I get annoyed at the suggestion I should pay for what some random white guys did with the slave trade hundreds of years ago that was nothing to do with me.

Blaming people based on nothing more than the colour of their skin for someone else's crimes is simply wrong. 

5 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I get your anger, but remember, it's not called blind rage for nothing. In the same way I get annoyed at the suggestion I should pay for what some random white guys did with the slave trade hundreds of years ago that was nothing to do with me.

Blaming people based on nothing more than the colour of their skin for someone else's crimes is simply wrong. 

You would have a point, except the way kier has been seen to handle the recent riots, Muslim airport incident?? Muslims brandishing machetes in the streets? Yet any British person that voiced outrage is called far right racist thicko’s

P.S it’s nothing to do with skin colour, it’s the culture they are trying to force Britain to accept that is causing the anger, we are not a Muslim state, yet they are determined to have their say and not try to integrate. 
I really hope the riots increase and that the government realises the imbalance they have created. 

Edited by Doormat

24 minutes ago, Wymondley said:

I'm looking for a box stating "none of these" but there are no possible alternatives?

All seem willing to  be seen as utterly useless, driven as they are from their hidden backers . Knowing full well they are well insulated from reality and very difficult to unseat, all by design of course? Why no written constitution here, just so obvious?

The way forward for politicos will be to tighten control on the easy element of society by further restriction and removal of freedoms being unaffected themselves of course?

Reform need to shed their loons and replace with common sense pretty quick?

Ah well, back to sitting under a tree and dreaming we have a future for all not the few.

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

But that's what starmer is doing - he's targeting the protesters rather than the hard left counter protesters who have gone to disrupt the protest.

58 minutes ago, Doormat said:

It’s nothing to do with skin colour, it’s the culture they are trying to force Britain to accept that is causing the anger, we are not a Muslim state, yet they are determined to have their say and not try to integrate. 

I'm with you there...

59 minutes ago, Doormat said:

I really hope the riots increase

And now you've lost me.

All of this would have been far more effective and gather more support if all the protests had stayed peaceful.

We can't criticise a certain group for attacking the police and then encourage it when it's happening in protest.

I imagine the average copper on the street is just doing as they're told, if you want to look at the reasons for the perceived two tier policing I suspect you'd have to go much higher up the ranks.

22 minutes ago, Wymondley said:

I'm with you there...

And now you've lost me.

All of this would have been far more effective and gather more support if all the protests had stayed peaceful.

We can't criticise a certain group for attacking the police and then encourage it when it's happening in protest.

I imagine the average copper on the street is just doing as they're told, if you want to look at the reasons for the perceived two tier policing I suspect you'd have to go much higher up the ranks.

Protests only turn into riots due to frustration. You cannot blame protesters who are being constantly labelled thick white racists becoming annoyed. Can you imagine the uproar if the media said thick brown muslims?? Wow, they wouldn’t dare, but it’s fine to smear brits in their own country who’ve simply had enough.

Edited by Doormat