harrycatcat1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

If I understand correctly if a white baby is born today, and migration continues as it is, when it gets to its 40's it will be in a minority. 

https://youtu.be/BpJsU1i3xRE?si=CrXDyKKVq1dQxpX-

i've been saying that for at least a decade and also lets see who's human rights are respected when we're the minority

1 hour ago, harrycatcat1 said:

If I understand correctly if a white baby is born today, and migration continues as it is, when it gets to its 40's it will be in a minority. 

https://youtu.be/BpJsU1i3xRE?si=CrXDyKKVq1dQxpX-

Yes, 2070, iirc.

I believe that's on current immigration and the indigenous populations birth rate.

Demographics is destiny.

Douglas Murray noted over a decade ago that immigrants immediately set about having large families to grow their own security blanket. Makes sense really and shouldn’t be a surprise.

No one voted for mass immigration and all the parties made hollow promises to limit and reduce it. It is a mystery why it’s still happening today (and will for the next 5 years).

Even the EU countries have woken up to it albeit too late and old Tony B now notes the downside… 

5 hours ago, oowee said:

Vote Brexit reap the rewards. 

*** has this got to do with Brexit?

Absolutely nothing.  You remainers never miss an opportunity to throw any argument into the Brexit debate.

But you lost, get used to it

It's over, it's done, ancient history. 

Accept it and move on.

4 hours ago, countryman said:

Immigration are Labour votes, look at London to see the near future everywhere 

It's actually very scary because you are unfortunately dead right on the money.

I wish you weren't 

17 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

*** has this got to do with Brexit?

Absolutely nothing.  You remainers never miss an opportunity to throw any argument into the Brexit debate.

But you lost, get used to it

It's over, it's done, ancient history. 

Accept it and move on.

It's actually very scary because you are unfortunately dead right on the money.

I wish you weren't 

Ah your back 🙂 I wish it was ancient history and I can see why you would want to move on. 

Close the door to European migration and open the door to the rest of the world (key workers). In 2023 India was the biggest source of migrants to the UK. Between 2019 and 2023 visa's issued to people from Asia tripled. From sub-Saharan Africa the increase was 450%.

Who do you think is likely to have the largest supporting family's, those from Asia or those from Europe. Even a Brexiteer could work that one out?

7 hours ago, Gordon R said:

oowee are you seriously suggesting that if we were still in the EU, the channel crossings wouldn't happen?

stop poking him 👍

he lives in his own little "left wing" world where if we were still under the jackboot of Europe we'd be feasting on Ambrosia and we'd all have a personal rainbow with our own pot of gold 😉🙄

it doesn't matter that the rest of Europe is still in "Europe" and,as if by magic they're being invaded too.

it's not the fact that this lot and the last shower of **** don't want to make the decisions that are required to stop the invasion.

AND,the Hermans are now considering sending theirs to Rwanda AND into the very housing that we set up and paid for.

strange that in't it seeing as though it was the Europeans that TOLD US WE COULDN'T.

Edited by Zoli 12 guage

57 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

stop poking him 👍

he lives in his own little "left wing" world where if we were still under the jackboot of Europe we'd be feasting on Ambrosia and we'd all have a personal rainbow with our own pot of gold 😉🙄

it doesn't matter that the rest of Europe is still in "Europe" and,as if by magic they're being invaded too.

it's not the fact that this lot and the last shower of **** don't want to make the decisions that are required to stop the invasion.

AND,the Hermans are now considering sending theirs to Rwanda AND into the very housing that we set up and paid for.

strange that in't it seeing as though it was the Europeans that TOLD US WE COULDN'T.

This.

I had rather hoped that by the time the decade anniversary of Brexit rolled round (not long now) the remoaners would have moved on after seeing with their own eyes that the roof hadn’t fallen in on us and that it wasn’t all milk and honey in their beloved EU - indeed, what that space closely because it’s all change in magical EU land…

15 hours ago, Mungler said:

old Tony B now notes the downside… 

That came over as a shoulder shrug.

8 hours ago, shaun4860 said:

The minority thing.

Its predicted that whites will be in a minority in the USA before it is here 

And Anglo-Saxon is now a racist term in some circles.