favourite drink and smoke

TX Sniper

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just come "round" from the company golf tourney :/ , after copious amounts of Chineese Vodka ,Romanian Wine , Russian Beer ,Mexican Lager ,Heineken , Sambuka , Bacarrdi .............. i feel like the new member of the United Nations DRINKING TEAM , needless to say my team came in last with a cracking 107 in a texas scramble , and we were realy trying ,,,,,,, to stay sober ,,,,,,past the first tee. :D:/

Martin

Speckled hen, Marstons pedigree ,Abbot Ale ,White Shield ,Bass,Stella ,Kronenburg ,Carling,Red wine ,White Wine 13%+vol OH! and Double Vodka and red bull

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! .....Malborro Reds ,Been packed up for 4 yrs now :D

Anyone know why I've turned into a Fat ****** :*)

Cheers Ive

fosters with malboro lights,worthington or johns smiths smooth with a cigar.

jack daniels and poncy bottled lager when out on the town.

edited to add,lime in beer ? if you want a salad go to the harvester

Edited by digger

Im a cider boy Im afraid.... Stowfords Press or Merrydown Vintage. Both nice ciders and not too acidic... If I drink beers its normally Wadworths 6X in my opinion the finest non mass produced beer. I dont like eurofizz like Stella, Carlsburg etc... just foreigners P**s with additives that give you a headache. :D

I dont smoke cigarettes any more.. gave up 15 years ago after watching my Gramp die of The Big C... but used to smoke Rothmans. These days I have the very occassional cigar which i must admit i smoke like a cigarette. This would normally be a Cafe Creme or a Dutch Miniture.

Like a drop of Grouse at times. :/

Fisherman Mike

You cant beat a good 'ole pint of Harvey's Sussex Best in a jug of course. Though i'm partial to Spitfire, Old Peckuliar, Speckled Hen, but please no damn sparkler!!! I cant stand this northern way of drinking ale, it kills the flavour of the pint. Ale was poured traditionally out of wooden kegs, not a sprkler in sight, so why kill it.

Sorry, pet hate of mine, especially when I see northern residents trying to change our traditional ways of life down 'ere. There I go again!

Nice pint of traditional scrumpy nice 'n' cloudy goes nice too. Of course there is the Port and Masala and the odd drop of bourbon.

One of my favourite drinks is a Black Russian but with a twist, try this (at the end of the night though..you've been warned!)

Vodka, Tia Maria, Plenty Ice, Coke and a Guinness top...yes i know, but trust me, its damn nice and you'll want to go back for another. It tastes a little like cream soda, but it most definitely isnt!!!!

Smoke Golden Virgina wrapped in Liquirice or Hamlet/Castella or a Corona if I push the boat out.

Regards,

Axe.

Axe.

Alcohol in any shape or form apart from Gin.

Prefer real ale, port, Grouse, Lochnigar or if a few bob to spare Talisker :/

DO NOT DRINK CHEMICALS ie lager :/

Or if YPs about some nice cold tea :D

Smoke Embassy Regal (unfortunately :*) )

Brian

Distilled brasso ( must be served cold) or a nice gin and tonic. Although a nice cherry or raspberry beer such as bellevue always hits the spot. Oh yes

As for a smoke, anything with the power to take your legs away first thing in the morning.

Jim