Post Christmas weigh-in!

WelshLamb

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have somehow managed to go up to 215lbs so now on a very strict diet of rabbit food, lots of exercise and smaller portions to get down to 185lbs. Current weight puts me very close to obese on BMI so hence the need to get down in weight a lot (although BMI does not take build into account it is a good indicator).

Maybe the PW community should form our own weekly weigh in / mickey taking section...?

Edited by oscarsdad

Think I'd need a separate scales for each foot. Serious dieting needed, put four stone on after stopping smoking five years ago, it's coming off this year.

Can't remember a time when I've conformed to them bmi charts, doctor used to laugh as I used to lift weights a lot and was always obese on them with not a spare inch anywhere.

Not the case now.

Figgy

Im a tad over 5ft 8" and weigh 14 stone. Measure 44" 44" 44" so you can see im a powerhouse of Lard. But i do walk miles every day with the dogs to keep the heart going. I dont drink, i just like eating. I like a bit of meat on my women too. Would not want a skinny one.

Edited by samboy

Well I've started to lose a bit and use the diet I used before. Last time I tried this with my brother in law we both lost 6lb in 3 days and after that ate healthy and kept it off.

Anyone want to try it?

3 Day Diet

The 3 Day Diet was developed for people who need to lose large amounts of weight - very quickly and safely.

The 3 Day Diet is chemically and enzyme balanced. If the diet is followed exactly, loss of 10 pounds in 3 days is possible.

The 3 Day Diet is to be used for three days at a time. After three days of dieting you may return to your usual meals but do not overeat. After four days of normal eating you may continue the 3 Day Diet.

6]
3 Day Diet Instructions

Drink water or diet soda or any diet drink without sugar.

You can add the following to your food: dry or natural herbs, salt, pepper, diet sugar, lemon, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, mustard, ketchup.

3 Day Diet Day 1

BREAKFAST Black Coffee or Tea, 1/2 Grapefruit or Juice, 1 Toast with 1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter

LUNCH 1/2 Cup of Tuna, 1 Toast, Black Coffee or Tea

DINNER 3 oz. any lean meat, 1 cup green beans, 1 cup carrots + 1 apple

1 cup regular vanilla ice cream

3 Day Diet Day 2

BREAKFAST Black coffee or tea, 1 Egg, 1 Toast, 1/2 Banana

LUNCH 1 cup cottage cheese or tuna, 8 regular crackers ( I use jacob/tuc biscuits)

black coffee or tea

DINNER 2 beef burgers/or steak (grilled), 1 cup broccoli or cabbage, 1/2 cup carrots + 1/2 banana + 1 apple

1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream

3 Day Diet Day 3

BREAKFAST Black coffee or tea, 5 regular crackers, 1 oz. cheddar cheese, 1 apple

LUNCH 1 boiled egg, 1 toast, black coffee or tea

DINNER 1 cup tuna, 1 cup carrots, 1 cup cauliflower 1 cup melon

1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream + 1 apple

REMEMBER TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER.

Edited by saab6110

I'm 85.3kgs, which is only a shade under 13.5st. Think I may have over indulged just a teeny bit! :lol:

I'm 5ft4. So that puts me in as 'obese' (I'm not, IMO)

Just makes you a very nice sexy lady :D :D :D

I am 6ft 2in, weigh around 115 kg, bmi of 33 / 34 docs keep saying to me loose some weight, my weight swings up and down like a yo yo, can never keep the docs happy, loosing it to fast or to slow or loosing none.

just weigh myself am 5ft 7" put on four pounds over christmas so now 10 stone 9

would have been more but i worked right though so went easy on the drink and sweet things

and exercised even on Christmas day

hopfully by this time next week jelly belly will be gone ;)

xxxxSuzy

I also think BMI is a load of ****

Edited by Mrs Sweepy

With you all here, would like to get back to 13st 6lb which was my rugby playing weight. 16lb to go! I usually "go dry" in January i.e. no booze for 31 days, and combined with a bit of excersise its surprising how much weight comes off. i did the three day diet a few years ago and i too lost 7lb in 3 days.

Good luck all.

Tight Lines

Aled

Edited by Aled

5'10" and creeping up to 15 stone again. :sad1:

I am off the drink for January and being sponsored too if anyone is interested (click on signature)

Something I have found very helpful in the recent past is an app for the iphone called MyFitnessPal.

Keeps track of your calories, fats sugars etc. Sets goals and things. Very easy to see calories as you just scan the barcode of foods or enter the name.

Free and worth a try.

Good luck :good:

the BMI is rubbish,when i was fit(boxing) i weighed 10,10 to 11.2 and was only carrying 3% body fat(dangerous i know) and was ripped yet my doctor told me i was overweight,also research

coming in from the states says that being a little bit over weight is now healthy and lowers your chance of a heart attack by 6% ??? ??? :hmm: :hmm:

You can have the perfect BMI,Blood pressure,cholesteral walk outta the doctors and get run over by a bus :yes: its good to keep these things in check,but to be honest im more worried about getting run over :yes: so enjoy yourself while your here,you never know whats around the corner :lol: BB