What is your favourite shotgun and why?

YoungShotJonny

My friends dads Browning 16 bore semi auto, he has had it for years and it is getting very beaten, wont cycle the third shot but still knocks rabbits down when i borrow it!

I dont quite know when he bought it, but he did have to have it restricted to 3 shots when that law came in, maybe 1988?

682 gold e for clays. Yildiz 28g for walked up and game lovely little gun with nice wood. Sx3 for fowling pigeons and for odd bits on the clays.

If I was to have one gun it would be a semi auto as it does all, just need to catch up with Europe for use on game.

Figgy

Beretta 682 e Gold for clays , but for anything else rough , pigeons , or what ever my twenty years old or more Beretta 301. It fits really well , performs like new. Love it. Which proves that it,s not always the more expensive gun , that will give you the outmost satisfaction.

I had a Winchester 91 (Laurona) which I shot very well with and regret selling. I owned a Browning B125 F1 - one of the best handling guns I have owned.

Current favourite is my Salvinelli Monaco. Liked it so much I bought another, after my youngest laid claim to the first. I genuinely think it is the best handling gun I have owned or shot.

My B25.- Theres simply something special about a belgian browning and they handle like a wand. On mine the original bits date back to the late 70's when it started life as a trap gun. now she's a pimped up multichoke sporter with a colour case hardened action!

Filli gamba trap , fits great and in good nick for its age , has never given any trouble. Trouble is we are led to believe that the more expensive or newer the gun the better , we trade a gun in sometimes and deeply regret it . Gun fit is key