Pigeon Watch at its best.

rimfire4969

I need to say a big thank you to Pestcontrol1 from myself and my son.

I asked on PW if anyone had any old sea fishing gear they no longer needed to let me know as my 12 year old son had just started fishing and I wanted to get more for his pocket money.

Pestcontrol1 came up with a pile of stuff including a rod, reel, feathers, line, lures and other bits and pieces. He posted them to my boy who throught it with Christmas. Pestcontrol1 paid for the postage (about £15.00) and would not accept a penny in return. I suggested that I could donate the postage to a charity of his choice which i have done. (Childrens Hospice and Air Ambulance)

My boy was out and yesterday returned home with a couple of Mackerel of his lunch smiling from ear to ear.

Ben you are a great guy. Thanks from me and a big thank you from Lewis. When you are down this way the beers on me.

What a wonderful "gift" for your son. Pestcontrol1 you are a true credit to the PigeonWatch Forum mate! :good::good::good:

I raise my hat to you mate, and of course all of the other generous and thoughtful members of this forum (And there are plenty of them) who are willing to go out of their way to help others (Especially youngsters) in any way that they can! :good:

As has been said, a "good deed" like this deserves recognition and praise. :yes: