This time it's personal.

English archer

wow hope you catch the thieves, just thinking, the thief(s) would be likely to come and check your garden again right? So why not put something with little or no value out to yourself but which might entice said thief back into your garden. Keep an eye out ie stay up one night to see if they return and then phone the police when they come back? This may be the way to finally catch one of these low lifes and give them what's coming to them!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be legal to put carpet gripper stuff on top of a 6 foot fence?

Yes I believe it is, if you state it's to keep feral pigeons from invading your garden?

After all, don't they use spikes etc round most commercial buildings?

Edited by Jaymo

What's in this box?

null_zps5c878584.jpg

null_zps2e5c574a.jpg

This was inside.

null_zps5e260484.jpg

null_zps3ad645fe.jpg

One happy little girl.

null_zps99d1b998.jpg

Shannan says thank you in this video.

th_64F90CCE-EA64-4710-8BC9-67E6BCC4E5F5-

Racing with her sister, Chloe-Jane

th_ADFEC309-70DB-4E9C-94B8-47549D0AC316-

Again a huge thank you from all of us, we also got her a basketball set, the remainder will go to the RNIB as Shannan is partially sighted, and will eventually go blind. I hope no one objects to that.

Hell no! as a few have already said, her smile makes it all worthwhile.

Would it be legal to put carpet gripper stuff on top of a 6 foot fence?

Legal yes, sensible NO! You are liable for any injury a 3rd party incurs on your property. They can sue you If it harms them,irrrespective of whether they should be climbing said fence. Fact is, tresspass is not illegal and your only remedy is damages privately. I know the law is an ***, but it is the law. Don't do it!

My little lad Ben asked why I was sending money through PayPal yesterday.I explained what these nasty people had done and that a little girl was very upset.Well I have came back from the pub & he has left his bear with a note attached saying "dad can you send that little girl my bear"PM sent for your add bud.

My little lad Ben asked why I was sending money through PayPal yesterday.I explained what these nasty people had done and that a little girl was very upset.Well I have came back from the pub & he has left his bear with a note attached saying "dad can you send that little girl my bear"PM sent for your add bud.

OK, now I'm crying

:good::cry1: