Princess Diana's death   

136 members have voted

1. 1. Was Princess Diana's death.......

• A tragic accident
    • Not an accident / 3rd parties were involved / it was planned
    • No opinion
    • Other - comment below
    • Do we care - just for al4x

'The Queen' with Helen Mirren is on ITV at the moment and a lot of it is to do with Princess Diana's death.

In light of this weekends news that 'additional information' has been passed to Police, do you think her death was an accident.................or otherwise?

Edited by junctiontwo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

al4x - with you on this one.

It will crop up every few years - probably a few more films to follow. Shades of John F Kennedy. People love a conspiracy theory.

Time to let it go. If her lads have accepted it - so should we, but Mr Fayed has never accepted the loss of his son, as an accident.

I think all the info you need to make a judgement on the new claims is right here....

"The new claims were made in a seven-page handwritten letter written by the parents of the estranged wife of “Soldier N”, a former member of the SAS..... raising concerns about their son-in-law’s allegedly erratic and threatening behaviour."

I can't believe over 50% of the poll thinks this was a planned event.

This is much to complicated a way of trying to top her, with far too many possibilities of failure, there are much easier ways!

But keep up the speculation, I'm trying to sell the movie script. :lol::good:

Sorry to be my usual miserable self but for very many people, other than on here, this is still a very important issue.

Many people can still remember where they were when the news came of Diana's death.

We will probably never know the truth of Diana's life, never mind her death but as has been said, her sons are at peace with the answers they have, no - one has more right to question the circumstances surrounding her death.

If they dont - move on - there's nothing here to see.

This is ridiculous. No-one murdered her. She died because a ****** Frenchman drove her car into a concrete pillar while she canoodled in the back without a seat belt on. The end.

I know she was William and Harry's mother, so apologies to them, but they're grown men now so they can take it. I'm sorry she's dead. People shouldn't perish like that in the prime of life. But people do, every day, and there's no wailing and rending of garments, no pantomime queens singing camp songs to mark their passing. I'm sorry two children lost their mother and had to parade their loss publically for the gratification of the world's voyeurs, but by God its nice not to have to see her simpering, lash-batting, self-pitying, poor-little-me face all over the newspapers and on TV every five minutes. Queen of hearts? Queen of OK and Hello cover stories. Queen of screen martyrdom. She turned royalty tabloid. The future Queen of England should drink gin, smoke fags, ride horses and wear her heart in its proper place, which is safe behind winceyette undergarments and not on her sleeve. Thank God normal service has been resumed. The country is all the better for it. Get on with your lives and don't drink and drive.