Final day of the season - for once I hardly missed

Duffryn

Your videos are getting to be a bit too self congratulatory for my liking. The title doesn't help.

Ouch ! I have shot like an idiot for most of the season and have missed most of the birds I have shot at, my commentary in the videos reflected this. So when I have a day where I hardly missed, a day that I am unlikely to repeat for a long time, if ever then a bit of self praise is surely not out of order ?

Liked the double on the duck drive, very nice shooting, watched your vids for a while now and I think that Rob has got a lot better. Keep the vids coming :good:

Big thanks. I've been much more selective on the birds that I have sent him for and he seems much more willing to please as a result

Not one of your better video's , but you were selective in your shot's . some shoots don't offer 40 + yards birds but can still be challenging .

Shame about the other dogs picking your birds and felt sorry for Rob as he is so well behaved :yes:

Not having a dig just being honest :good:

Not one of your better video's , but you were selective in your shot's . some shoots don't offer 40 + yards birds but can still be challenging .

Shame about the other dogs picking your birds and felt sorry for Rob as he is so well behaved :yes:

Not having a dig just being honest :good:

Fair comment I can only make a video of the day that I had and I agree they were not the most challenging birds or the best birds this shoot has to offer. It was good training for Rob but your right he was gutted

Another excellent video and I enjoyed it very much. :good:

The fact you go to all the trouble to make it and spend all the time editing it, is much appreciated.

I think your efforts in the past few seasons have prompted many members to try their hand with head cams and similar and given them confidence to post their offerings also.

Thats what this section is all about, members videos.

For those that criticise, I would suggest they post their own efforts and let us be the judges.

No criticism here I've took some head cam footage and it didn't turn out like I expected. To get the footage takes time patience and lots of trial and error with settings,camera position, angle and not talking too much, mic pics up every little mumble and grumble.

Great videos keep them coming.

Figgy

Once again thank you for your upload. I love watching your videos - sporting shots, plenty of birds and good dog work.

While I love watching them now, they really come into their own during the closed season - they soften the blow of the season being over. If you can spare the time to film edit and upload, I'd really like a few more! Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

The fact you go to all the trouble to make it and spend all the time editing it, is much appreciated.

I think your efforts in the past few seasons have prompted many members to try their hand with head cams and similar and given them confidence to post their offerings also.

For those that criticise, I would suggest they post their own efforts and let us be the judges.

totally agree , so much so I am in the middle of building my own, but nv orders take priority,

cant wait to get out and use it on the birds

well done duffryn oh and rob excellent videos and as said thanks for taking the time to put them on here

cheers Evo

Thanks Cranfield - and the others for their support and helpful critique of my shooting which has really helped improve my game. Makes the considerable effort all worth while