what cartridge

neilp

:P HB pigeon are easily the best felt pigeon cart I have used, close second as has been said is the clear pigeon 30g, easier on the shoulder and a tad easier on the pocket - not quite the WHACK the HB's have.

I know a few on here that rate them too :good:

By choice I always use 1oz No 7 felt wad, lots of pellets to hit the bird and very little recoil-great if you get a busy day(I live in hope!!!)

If I am running out of my No7's though I use anything but do find 32gm cartridges a bit harsh through a lightweight Berretta.

I bought a load of rottweil 32g no7 at £90 per 1000 , which are the business on pigeons . The price has increased on them so much that i'm back on the clear pigeon . That is not a complaint by the way the 30g no6 shell is a very hard hitting shell on pigeons and pheasant , and at a very good price .

been using the eley and clear pigeon just tried some of the rotweiller 6 30 oh my god never shot a cartridge with sich a recoil really have got some punch behind them would not want to fire to many though.

:D:no: :yp: :angry::angry:

you wanna try rotty 6 36gm like me . ALL DAY.

p**s easy.

Dave K