So what did we all get???

Ricko

A CD I'd already said I didn't want.

A Book I'd already intimated that I wasn't interested in.

A box of milk chocolates which I can't stand.

Lunch at a pub where I didn't like the (overpriced) menu but at least my best pal was there and we had a couple of pints together.

Oh roll on next year!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some top gifts,my children gave me a very nice cartridge bag, my wife got me a top present of a new a Barbour Garrowby jacket. Totally unexpected on all fronts but my best present was to be at home with my family, as for the past few years I have worked away over the Christmas period.

so on that note I'm off to iron my shirt and fill my flask,all the best for 2015 and safe shooting to you all.

SR.

Well I have been lucky. I got one of the pigeon watch shooting chairs. New Stanley flask. Tickets for me and the wife to see war horse in drury lane London (son and fiancé coming too) new coffee making machine with all the equipment. Sloe gin and the usual sweets..wine gums..sports. The best bit is having all the family together.

A nasty viral infection that hit at 3am Xmas morning and has made every bone in my body ache and now seems to have turned into a sore throat and a dry cough. Had one small glass of scotch yesterday despite a couple of bottles of malt in Santas sack. Didn't eat much as no sense of taste and going to miss hunt today! Never mind should be ok for next shooting 2/3 Jan.

what tabs did you get ? i have omeprazole which work, how long does reflux last ? Ive been to hospital a couple of times to have the camera up the nose scenario, but the sore throats gone at last.

I got just what i want, from santa socks, big thick ones.

I was discussing my father's acid reflux problems yesterday after Christmas dinner. He has all but been completely cured by taking PPI's or Proton Pump Inhibitors.

You have to ask your doctor for them, but they've transformed his life so worth a try!

I was discussing my father's acid reflux problems yesterday after Christmas dinner. He has all but been completely cured by taking PPI's or Proton Pump Inhibitors.

You have to ask your doctor for them, but they've transformed his life so worth a try!

thanks mate PPI are the tabs Im on and yes they do work for me, cheers IG

I can second that I have been on them for years one a day and I have no problems if for some reason I forget to take one I soon find out that night have to drink lots of milk the problem is if I take one at 11 pm I then cannot take the next one in the morning as they work over 24 hours but they do work.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/336zntwwvp1bj0n/AADf6JxCqmsBJeTJOmH4fNb9a/2014-12-26%2010.00.43.jpg?dl=0

I got some bushnell legend ultra hd 10x 42 binos, which I'm well chuffed with, and 3 x 20cl bottles of Benromach whiskies( the wife got them on the sly whilst we were doing the distillery tour).an organic,a peat smoke and an oak cask mmmmmmmmmm, bleddy loverley.they will be supped with my grandfather tonight,as the tribe is at my mams for a Boxing Day party,

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

Guest rimotu66

I had a bit of a bumper waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday, 1 ltr of Grouse, 1 bottle Laphroig , 1 bottle of Glen Livet, 1 bottle of Jim Beam (cant stand the stuff lol), new brass 1940's retro Zippo and a new Black and Decker work mate. Not bad for an atheist a_155_d28ac6c6.gif

A CD I'd already said I didn't want.

A Book I'd already intimated that I wasn't interested in.

A box of milk chocolates which I can't stand.

Lunch at a pub where I didn't like the (overpriced) menu but at least my best pal was there and we had a couple of pints together.

Oh roll on next year!

Not too good at communication then, or could be people just don't listen !!!

Or don't care.

Lol Have a happy new year,

Shooting related from my Partner THE BOOK 'John Dickson the Round Action Gun maker'. From a cousin a vintage gamebook from a not to distant Estate entrie starting circa 1937 through to the 70s. Some interesting cuttings and notes also withing the pages.

A delighted Blackpowder