jack straw in the ****

evo

tut tut tut,, looks like liebours jack straw has been a naughty boy, he has been suspended after being filmed offering to use their ( straw and sir malcom rifkind ) innfluences in return for money,

looks like rifkinds knighthood will go aswell

why am I not surprised that the liebour have been caught out

I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG is what the say even when court red handed must think all us workers have MUG printed on our foreheads and one of them hit the nail on the head when he said he was SELF EMPLOYED in my book all the ******* are self employed out for what they can get when pretending to work for the common good of this country .

Jack has ALWAYS been a bit dodgy.....did some work for him up near Blackburn on a very dodgy development job ....he was tied in with 2 jewish london boys...how planning ever got thro' still amazes me to this day !!

Straw may be seen to be in the mire but nothing has ever stuck to Ikey Jack,nor will it.

might help if the nation paid them a salary that was more realistic for the positions they hold.

something that at least matches what we pay our GP's

You've hit the nail on the head there.

The amount we pay MP's is paultry when compared to professions, particularly when bearing in mind that we expect them to be whiter than white and scrutanise their every move.

Christ, the going rate for a Norland nanny far exceeds that of an MP.

You've hit the nail on the head there.

The amount we pay MP's is paultry when compared to professions, particularly when bearing in mind that we expect them to be whiter than white and scrutanise their every move.

Christ, the going rate for a Norland nanny far exceeds that of an MP.

They knew this when the took the job and can obviously claim any valid expenses.

It's a bigger cockup for Rifkin as he chairs a Defence Select Committee - so how much for sharing some of the UK's defence secrets???

Not anymore, he's stepped down. You raise a very valid point.

I think that MP's should get paid a wage that is at the top end of senior professions (£250K?). However, there should be no 'topping up' of salary with outside interests and the expenses policy needs to be brought in line with the private sector. No subsidised 2nd properties etc.

Also performance related pay.

They knew this when the took the job and can obviously claim any valid expenses.

They did indeed, but with the option to take on other work to boost their earnings. If we are now to demand they do no other work, then surely they are entitled to a remuneration befitting their job.

I think that MP's should get paid a wage that is at the top end of senior professions (£250K?). However, there should be no 'topping up' of salary with outside interests and the expenses policy needs to be brought in line with the private sector. No subsidised 2nd properties etc.

I agree entirely.

That would hit them in the wallet big time - no extra just don't pay them if they don't perform!