Sex for rent?

Vince Green

There was a long discussion on the radio yesterday about the number of adverts now openly offering sex in lieu of rent for accommodation. The presenter, who is a bit of a leftie was saying its all down to the benefits cuts etc etc.Blame the Government etc etc.

I'm not so sure, I think its always gone on in different ways but not so openly, dating sites are full of thinly disguised gold diggers.

How many poor men have girlfriends much younger than them? Not many, but how many wealthy blokes do? Its just the same thing.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tweedle I think your missing the point! A lot of them choose to be kept by rich older men! It's not a necessity but a lifestyle choice! I had seen many ads with wording such as "must have own home, car and be professional and know how to spoil a woman" blatant cheeky lazy gold digger talk.

However, I am sure some will be offering service in leiu of payment much the same as fares do in taxis! But the majority will be because it's 20 mins to save £15 and they have no respect for their bodies.

With all the STDs and risks of HIV etc, I am surprised anyone would run that gauntlet.

Edited by Lord Geordie

Tweedle I think your missing the point! A lot of them choose to be kept by rich older men! It's not a necessity but a lifestyle choice! I had seen many ads with wording such as "must have own home, car and be professional and know how to spoil a woman" blatant cheeky lazy gold digger talk.

However, I am sure some will be offering service in leiu of payment much the same as fares do in taxis! But the majority will be because it's 20 mins to save £15 and they have no respect for their bodies.

With all the STDs and risks of HIV etc, I am surprised anyone would run that gauntlet.

Really !! ................................ Where's the best place to buy a cheap taxi ? :whistling:

Sorry it's all new to me.just Googled it and am shocked at some of the ads I read.jees I've lived a sheltered life.must have little respect for themselves

You're not on your own not knowing about these goings on, I didn't realise either.

hello, not long ago on the TV a single mum with 3 nice children had to resort to ***** well you know, for payment yet you could see she did not want to, yes i know people will say many things about why, and same for the lady who took her life as the bedroom tax left her with so little money she was in dept we see that in many foreign countries people live on very low wages, well in 2015 UK with the cost of rents so high and getting worse and this goverment cut backs is it any wonder that this happens.