Low life scumbags

fenboy

My daughter and her partner have worked their socks off to buy their first home and to pay for everything that goes with it .

They have got home from work tonight to find they have been burgled .

Some low life has smashed the locks on two doors to gain entry and turned the place over , every draw and every cupboard has been emptied looking for valuables .

They have been fortunate in that not too much has been taken , so far all we know is gone is a PS4 a laptop and an Ipad along with a small amount of jewellery.

Far harder for her to bare is the fact someone has violated her space and the worry they may do the same again .

******* scumbags

Know how you feel mate, i walk my sons dog every day. About five years ago i turned up to find the front door stuffed in. Like you say mate apart from what you lose, its the fact that them low life scumbags have been everywhere and had there filthy gloved hands on everything. On a bit lighter note, the first thing my son said when i phoned him was, is Meg ok. She was in her kennel but doing her nut.

like you say fenboy scumbags. everyone worst nightmare to come home to that can remember a bloke in my town court two lads in his house one got out the other one got his hands smashed with a rolling bin like he said don't fink he will go to the police and say what happened said he would make him think twice next time

Buy her a Doberman puppy. In 12months any burglar that was stupid enough to take a chance would regret their decision. They don't use them as police dogs because they won't let go until THEY want to! My gran had one when I was a baby...apparently one day she lay by my cot and wouldn't let my uncle pick me out of the cot until my mum and gran came home. And he'd known her 8 years at this point.

Back on topic.

For some reason it hits women harder than men. For blokes it's anger then resignation. For women it's despair and fear plus revulsion that their space has been invaded. I hope your daughter can move on from this and stay in her first home happily 👍

This is where cctv cameras come into the frame. OK they cant stop the action but they can be set to alert you by link to your phone, tablet or computer so that you are aware that something is going on and record the intruder doing what they are doing. If you've got them inside, they can alert you to any movement or event and you can see who it is and maybe call someone. If there is a dog in the house they can be blanked out at low level so that Muttley doesn't keep triggering an event. And again they can be set to warn you that someone is outside the door or poking about. They are also very useful to see who is knocking at the door such as unwanted religious pest and other door to door types. We don't mind if they stand outside the door for a while before they move on.

Bloody scum,that's what they are.

Did you have any app on your laptop or ipad that will send you a location or picture when someone goes online?

There is a "find my Ipad " app installed but as yet it's not been activated .

They also left something behind that may well have a print or part of a print on it , forensics are going tomorrow.

They also left something behind that may well have a print or part of a print on it , forensics are going tomorrow.

HI hope they catch the swines. We had the lead stolen from the roof one night at work. The police came and identified who it was within 2 minutes as they left a bag on the roof that had a library ticket in it :lol: Darwin rules :lol:

Fingers crossed that the scum activate it and they are well known to the boys in blue

Trouble is one of my neighbors saw one scumbag trying to break in a house across the road from us she called the police took them 2 hours to attend luckily her husband was just getting home from nights and gave him a clip round the ear only to be told by police that if the youth made a complaint he would be arrested for asult what happened to the scrum bag a caution what was the point of calling the police

The law has recently changed by a ruling by the High Court following an incident whereby a householder got an intruder in a stranglehold leaving him in a permanently vegetative state. The ruling in favour of the householder provides the use of disproportionate force, whereby formerly the law only allowed reasonable force. The caveat being that the use of the disproportionate force must be believed by the householder at the time to be necessary.

The law has recently changed by a ruling by the High Court following an incident whereby a householder got an intruder in a stranglehold leaving him in a permanently vegetative state. The ruling in favour of the householder provides the use of disproportionate force, whereby formerly the law only allowed reasonable force. The caveat being that the use of the disproportionate force must be believed by the householder at the time to be necessary.

Blimey, I wasn't aware of that, should make for some interesting incidents in the future if "having a go back" is now allowed following that ruling.