worst gun (merged)

kody

An AYA Yeoman over and under multichoke, the gun itself worked ok it was the length of pull from where your hand gripped the stock to the trigger. I have rather large hands and I struggled with it.

Another was a Spanish Eibar Parkemy SXS couldn't hit a cows ***** with it, ended up cutting the chokes out and shortening the stock for wife and nephew to use.

Winchester SX3 great gun but just did not fit me no matter how I adjusted it, so it had to go. Don't think I have bought any horrid guns just ones that didnt shoot where I was looking :lol:

Hastan 12 semi (new model) dam thing fire cartridges off as the carrier slammed back.

I had one the same. Load first cartridge okay but when you tried to load the second it fired the first - frightening!

Even more so for the people who tried it after saying it could not happen and was my error.

Got my money back but the shop just resold it as ex-demo.

I had one the same. Load first cartridge okay but when you tried to load the second it fired the first - frightening!

Even more so for the people who tried it after saying it could not happen and was my error.

Got my money back but the shop just resold it as ex-demo.

I got my money back but was more concerned that there was no batch recall.

I got a savage made 303 enfield type rifle from a shop in southern Africa, it had only 2 groove rifling, and though virtually unused when I got it, it had US property stamped on the side toprail of the receiver.Thing was, no matter the ammo, just would not group, and just lost all confidence in it.Awful rifle and got rid of it.

Sad thing is I part exchanged a tired 1918 smle enfield made 303 which was just superbly accurate and reliable, lesson learnt, newer not always better and iirc that had 5 groove rifling. Never let me down.

Beretta 686 evo for me. It got wet once and the stock and forend swelled up so much that you couldn't get it apart to clean it.

Blueing was like rizzla paper and shot loose after a year. Bought a miroku mk38 and never looked back. Beretta just aren't the quality they used to be in my eyes.

An eastern european 3 shot bolt action .410 , purchased mainly for shooting rabbits over ferrets, about 40 years ago.

The first shot was OK, the second cartridge cycled OK 50% of the time and the third cartridge never cycled.

I took it to a Gunsmith who said words to the effect that the action was made out of line and was not repairable, without completely replacing it

I had bought it through a local agricultural merchant and they gave me a full refund and said that they had already sent two others back.

Franchi Hunter 12g semi . Just a dog of a gun, that bounced about all over the place. Just Horrible.

Swapped it long ago for a Stevens 20g pump , which is just superb :good:

Same but my one would also never cycle properly ,i called it LOS (lump of *****),

johnnie

Mine was a brand new browning silver hunter 3shot auto. first time out it wouldn't cycle, even with 32 gr. And it [me] was so inconsistent , I even took 19mm off of the stock which made it better. but in the end I sold and did not regret it .I brought a brand new Beretta Extrema 2. I LOVE IT....