Keith Vaz,the washing machine salesman.

sako751sg

Where did he get the money from to buy the flat he was using to entertain the rent boys? It appears the money was a 'loan' from the Silver Star charity he runs. Yes right Keith

Edit , Also it now appears the charity's bank account was used to pay at least one of the rent boys.

Indeed ,a £400k flat brought with cash, a private 'loan' apparently ,doesnt sound dodgy at all, waiting on his mothers house to be sold so he can pay it back,news to the people who rent mothers house from him!

Corbyn says its a private matter !

So the man who chairs the governments moral compass is indulging in drugs and prostitution ,and thats a private matter ?

Slippery little rat that he is,I think you will find this is just the tip of the iceberg with Mr Vaz.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know its time we cottoned on to all these labour politicians who seem to live so extravagantly in excess of their parliamentary incomes. I'm sure its the same on the other side of the house but lets take one step at a time. Keith Vaz has dropped his guard so now let him explain where all his money came from.

Then after him comes a long list of others, Ed Milliband lives in a multimillion pound house in Primrose Hill, alongside Jude Law, Kate Moss, Daniel Craig etc yet even as leader of the opposition his salary would barely have paid the council tax. A few years before he was a researcher on about £17 grand a year.

You know its time we cottoned on to all these labour politicians who seem to live so extravagantly in excess of their parliamentary incomes. I'm sure its the same on the other side of the house but lets take one step at a time. Keith Vaz has dropped his guard so now let him explain where all his money came from.

Then after him comes a long list of others, Ed Milliband lives in a multimillion pound house in Primrose Hill, alongside Jude Law, Kate Moss, Daniel Craig etc yet even as leader of the opposition his salary would barely have paid the council tax. A few years before he was a researcher on about £17 grand a year.

and when Tony Blair came to power he had a 50% mortgage..... :hmm:

He is TEFLON COATED, nothing seems to stick!

I bet he gets away with it again, so wrong that he has such a position of trust and abuses that position.

I wonder what the fools that repeatedly voted for him feel now?

Strange too that Jeremy Corbyn regards it as a PRIVATE matter!

He was the one who shielded Lord Janner, effectively blocking an investigation by the house during Janner's lifetime. Now, with revelations about his taste for rent boys I find myself wondering what his motives were for doing that?

You know it stinks , I know it stinks , just about everyone in the country knows that it stinks , but id bet a months wages that hell come out of it smelling of roses.

He is TEFLON COATED, nothing seems to stick!

I bet he gets away with it again, so wrong that he has such a position of trust and abuses that position.

I wonder what the fools that repeatedly voted for him feel now?

Strange too that Jeremy Corbyn regards it as a PRIVATE matter!

Aah, but he is from their community, and Labour voters would vote anyone in on the Labour ticket

Aah, but he is from their community, and Labour voters would vote anyone in on the Labour ticket

I am always amused how these people who join the Labour Party, supposedly the party of the working man, then do their level best to squirrel away a bloody fortune!.

That twit Bliar was the same!!!!!

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

If the tabloids are correct, Vaz has has been skating on thin ice for many years. He probably thinks it will pass and he can resume what he is best at. :lol::lol:

I've been to my rifle club tonight and its only a few miles away from where he lives coincidentally. The met coppers in the club (including DPG) called the article on him "a tin opener" and the view was more will follow. They don't think it will blow over.

(Police slang, a tin opener is a token nicking that gives the police an excuse to search a person's house or place of work) .