Got ink today

tbox

evening PW-ers!

about a year ago I posted on here about getting a hunting-related tattoo. Well, today I finally got round to doing something about it... what do you think? what other hunting/shooting related ink do members have!?

deer_tattoo_zpsaro6au78.jpg

Tattoo looks well executed but its not what id call a hunting tattoo,something Monarch of the Glen was more what i thought youd have done. Lad who sometimes shoots game with us has a full sleeve with the countryside and a big dog Fox coming out at you,again not my thing but very well done.

Better than a lot of tats some people on here show,wonder where the tattoo thread went.

Because I'm only teasing and was hoping the OP would have a chuckle at it!

We both know it's not THAT bad ;) lol

Apologies from me.

I am not into to Tattoo's but my son has a few (handlebar) he designed a Hexagonal something or other to go around his calf, it looked really sore when it was being done, first session lasted I believe 5 hours.

I will ask him to put a picture up.

I've a few much to the parents (BakerBoy) annoyance. I'm a Graphic Designer so I've a Colour Bar with Trim and Registration Marks

IMG_4999.jpg

A Fox (this pic is quite fresh and it was healing and a little scabby)

IMG_5209.jpg

A Hare

IMG_4814_1.jpg

And a leg band based on the carpet from The Overlook Hotel in The Shining (this was the biggie and took 7 hours)

IMG_5560.jpg

Hi

Nice art work glad you like it

Quick tattoo story

Went for a seafront walk with granddaughters

Tattoo spotting

The one is fluent in Chinese

Laugh she nearly wet herself at the girl who had

Tattooed on her back

MENU

All the best

Of

excellent :) I remember walking about in Kowloon wearing a T shirt with some chinese writing on it, people were laughing when they saw it, never did find out what it said :lol:

I'm not in to Tats. My only observation is that any attractiveness is lost over time when the colours fade and they all appear black.

The subject of tattoos reminds me of two nurses who met after about 10 years and were recounting memories of their time together.

The one said "Do you remember that chap who had the tatoo "SHORTY" on his Willy. Really weird.

The second one said "yes, I married him and it didn't say SHORTY. It was his name - Stuart Henry Oppenheimer Rupert Thomas Yates"

Very much enjoyed all the feedback.. both positive and.. well... 'other'! very much of the opinion that if you don't want honest opinions don't bother asking :lol: .

Handlebar - thanks for sharing your ink.. very much like the geometric one on the leg... really clean lines.

other feedback that I particularly enjoyed..

My nephew drawn better pics with a crayon

Well, Lloyd the good news is in that case your nephew has a successful career ahead of him as an international award winning tattoo artist.. congrats! :good:

I like it. Mind you I am broad minded - I did here that deer and hexagon tattoos are big on 'the scene'.

Thanks Mungler.... I did not know that about 'the scene' as I am not 'in it' myself. I am glad that you and your special pals like it though :yes::good::whistling:

Both lots of Tattoos look good. :):good:

I always wanted a rose tattoo, but at my age it would probably end up as a wilted rose when the wrinkles creep in. :/

LOL. On the other hand you'll get off all those comments from folk that tell you you'll regret it later in life!