Remember clocks go back tonight.

Hamster

There,s a lot of unemployed Merican,s hoping he,s not another soundbite and can bring some of the manufacturing plants back home from Mexico and eastern europe/China.Thing is he,s 1 of the owner,s of such oversea,s plants and i think this is lost on a lot of them as he,s giving them hope for a future but not actually bringing his own work back to the USA .

It really does annoy me they have these so called experts on and they say that the reason why all of the jobs have gone is down to robot machines making the stuff in other countries if that was the real reason then instead of using these machines to make stuff outside America they could just have the robots do it in the US the reason that stuff is made in Mexico or China is simple cheap labour and little health and safety for the workers if they die or get maimed there are plenty willing to take there place.

I am a big Trump fan and I only hope that he will be allowed to do at least some of the things that he said in his good speach and what better could you expect from the likes of the BBC LBC etc etc.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They have a lot of funny Kennedys over there,ask the People..

:)

A very good speech. Don't think the group of ex presidents were happy him telling them what they hadn't done during their time in office.

Truth hurts...both the Clintons had faces like a slapped ****, tall order, I hope he can deliver....Obarma didn't know wether to twist or stick...

Who was it that wanted to ban Donald Trump from entering the UK... :lol:...yer right.

With his speech Trump showed he is thick as they come. I hope ridicule and satire will soften the next four years.

The scary part is how many seemingly intelligent people believe him but then that's the same all over the world. I hope he delivers prosperity for his people, I will be happy so long as he keeps America away from more wars.

Edited by Hamster

Makes me laugh when adults can be such appalling losers. :lol: As if whinging and protesting will have any bearing on anything. Should we have a recount? Another referendum? Best of 3? Best of 5?

If we had voted remain, and Clinton had won, would everyone have made such a fuss? Of course not, same as all the other years when we have been dumped on in elections.

Luckily neither of those happened because the majority wanted and voted otherwise. :good:

Well, there was a vote and he's in for 4 years, so what we say, think or do won't make the blindest bit of difference.

Someone I know (who runs a large local business) refuses to read any newspaper, he's not on Facebook and he doesn't do the internet. He is in his early forties. He is successful and singleminded and takes the view that he only involves himself in and concerns himself with 'stuff' that effects him and is in his immediate eye sight (so to speak).

I'm coming round to his way of thinking.

The scary part is how many seemingly intelligent people believe him but then that's the same all over the world. I hope he delivers prosperity for his people, I will be happy so long as he keeps America away from more wars.

Scary that people believed Blair and co over here....but they did.

It's either going to go really well or really bad.

I did like that with one tweet Fords sacked off their plans to build a factory in Mexico and moved it over the border to be built in the USA.

You read in the history books about Churchill (drinker, smoker, womaniser and rude); he'd never get the gig of PM today in a month of Sundays.

There's a clip of Thatcher talking from back in the late 90's about Europe and calling the European leaders 'weak' and really reading European leaders their fortunes. That all went by the by at that time but in modern times Boris whispers something mildly upsetting about Europeans and we're back to him being a bumbling xenophobic racist.

Perhaps a politician with some character will be a nice change.

He's going to give the world the kick up the **** it's had coming. Long overdue. He is a leader just like Churchill.

I love his attitude , straight at it no fannying around.

Scary that people believed Blair and co over here....but they did.

Own the media and you own people's minds. We may all think we're able to separate fact from false but it simply ain't so, repetition works and it doesn't matter how big a lie you tell or how big a crime you're disguising.

He's going to give the world the kick up the **** it's had coming. Long overdue. He is a leader just like Churchill.

I love his attitude , straight at it no fannying around.

Another way of looking at it is that murica has got what it deserves. :lol:;)