Most expensive chemical part component etc

jonno 357

Not nearly the same scale but in relative terms, I've just had to buy tape for putting camera marks down on studio floor, normal gaffer a few quid a roll, less sticky version £18.50 per 25m? I'm thinking of spending the evenings de-stickying gaffer and selling it on

Weird you should say this as we have extra sticky gaffa tape that resists high temperature and it costs £36 plus VAT per roll.

Fun. My company has systematically extracted all of it out of the workforce. I think they are going to sell it back to us as a 'perk' once everyone has forgotten what it was. Probably ration it out though, £100 for a giggle, £1000 for a laugh.

well why you are trying to relieve your boredom can you tell me what graphene oxide powder is used for ??????

and secondly the most expensive thing I know is my dentist

No idea what its used for made in the development lab by some mad heads with loads of brains lol

Its come down in price from 500 million

Tungsten doped tin oxide is £1.2 million a ton

Fun. My company has systematically extracted all of it out of the workforce. I think they are going to sell it back to us as a 'perk' once everyone has forgotten what it was. Probably ration it out though, £100 for a giggle, £1000 for a laugh.

hello, i presume you mean the company you work for ? would that be Vodafone by any chance??

hello, i presume you mean the company you work for ? would that be Vodafone by any chance??

Alas I shall not mention what company it may or may not be as you never know who is watching :ninja: . The victim of modern business in certain sectors seems to be staff morale.

I wrote a lot more but deleted it, no one likes a rant. :lol:

Edited by arm3000gt