Phillip Hammond

JRDS

Is there a bigger ******** in british Politics than this cretinous traitor right now? I don't think there is, needs to be sacked today.

i have never liked him..........i think he is totally disloyal.........."they say you form an opinion, of someone in the first 5 sec's of seeing them"............i did and wouldnt trust him as far as i could thro' him.....shifty eyed snake he is.......

Why, what has he done, you have not included a link to anything........

Doing anything he can to cancel Brexit and to keep us shackled to the EU for as long as he possibly can and totally undermining the position of our Brexit negotiators.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/28/philip-hammond-uk-will-unable-strike-post-brexit-trade-deals/

He needs sacking today.

He hopes everything will be sorted by 2022. :no:

I would hope so only 6 years after we voted out. With him in charge we are going to have some weak watered down version of Brexit that means we are out in name only. May will have to get rid of him or she'll get even less votes in the next election.

Whatever happened to politicians with backbone?

Hilarious , how about most of the tory party?

You have a valid point. There are many idiots in the Tory party, but Labour and the Lib Dems are better at constantly reminding us of their hopelessness. Diane Abbott remains supreme in this area.