Gary glitter gets jabbed

mel b3

I'm just watching morning TV,  and they're discussing the fact that convicted paedophile Gary glitter , has had his covid jab .

What are the pw thoughts on the fact that he got a jab , while millions of others are still waiting patiently.

My thoughts are .

Well I suppose he's an old man , that's more at risk from covid than many others , and as we live in a civilised society ,this is the way that it has to be.

But what I'm really thinking is .

Civilised society would be better off if he was just suffocated with a pillow in his bed.

Please try not to swear.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Mel, if we start to decide not to vaccinate people who have committed and been convicted of serious crimes where do we stop?

He is of an age that qualifies him for the jab, he has been given the jab. END OF (another non) STORY!

I think it's a very important story dave . You might think that it's acceptable that he's had the jab before millions of other people that are more deserving ( every shop worker in the country) but I certainly don't.  And on the subject of where should we stop  .

WE SHOULD STOP CARIING FOR THEM WHEN THEY GET CONVICTED FOR HAVING SEX WITH A CHILD .

2 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I think it's a very important story dave . You might think that it's acceptable that he's had the jab before millions of other people that are more deserving ( every shop worker in the country) but I certainly don't.  And on the subject of where should we stop  .

WE SHOULD STOP CARIING FOR THEM WHEN THEY GET CONVICTED FOR HAVING SEX WITH A CHILD .

Spot on.

we have become so 'civilised' that the victims of crimes who are subjected to a life of abject fear and misery end up seeing their tormentors treated as 'normal'.

Our politicians should all hang their heads in shame for continuing to perpetrate this crime against victims.

44 minutes ago, 243deer said:

we have become so 'civilised' that the victims of crimes who are subjected to a life of abject fear and misery end up seeing their tormentors treated as 'normal'.

Our politicians should all hang their heads in shame for continuing to perpetrate this crime against victims.

You're right.  Being civilised can sometimes seem very uncivilised. 

14 minutes ago, clangerman said:

all nonces should get one behind the ear but better he have a jab that able to claim he’s a victim by denying him one 

You're right .    It just really sticks in my throat that a child abuser gets a potentially life saving injection ,while we still have millions of people that are certainly more deserving,  and most probably at a much higher risk due to mixing with the general public (police officers ,shop workers etc) ,  and whilst most of those people are probably decent folks that are working hard to feed families and pay the bills , he's laying in a warm cell thinking about sex with kids and  feeling smug because he's safe . It just seems so damned wrong.

As soon as there’s a sound conviction for child abuse / messing with kids (and before anyone starts, there are very often cases of 100% guilty so no chance of it being wrongful conviction) then as far as I am concerned that’s it - they are no longer human and have no human rights. Capital punishment / scientific experiments / organ harvesting etc should all be used on these animals, if kept alive it should be an existence with the bare minimum of food / water and nothing which could be considered any sort of luxury. They definitely should not be receiving a Covid vaccine no matter how old when it could be used to protect a front line worker or another vulnerable person.  

4 hours ago, mel b3 said:

What are the pw thoughts on the fact that he got a jab , while millions of others are still waiting patiently.

You asked the question and gave your answer, then you dive down Dave's throat when he gives his answer! Why not just say what you think and leave it at that instead of appearing to want to hear other opinions?

We live in a civilised society where we consider ourselves better than the actions of scum and degenerates. 

Therefore we hold ourselves to a higher standard of account and behaviour than those that commit terrible crimes. 

We lock them up as their punishment. We don't abuse and degrade them whilst locked up because that would make us no better than them. 

We are better than them. We can't hold the high ground and say that we get to decide who gets locked up and who doesn't if we commit similar actions to the criminals. 

57 minutes ago, oscarsdad said:

As soon as there’s a sound conviction for child abuse / messing with kids (and before anyone starts, there are very often cases of 100% guilty so no chance of it being wrongful conviction) then as far as I am concerned that’s it - they are no longer human and have no human rights. Capital punishment / scientific experiments / organ harvesting etc should all be used on these animals, if kept alive it should be an existence with the bare minimum of food / water and nothing which could be considered any sort of luxury. They definitely should not be receiving a Covid vaccine no matter how old when it could be used to protect a front line worker or another vulnerable person.  

Not this again.

Once AGAIN. If ANYONE thinks that any Government should have the ability to pick and choose who has and does not have Human Rights protections, then you have entirely missed the point of why they exist. 

2 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

We live in a civilised society where we consider ourselves better than the actions of scum and degenerates. 

Therefore we hold ourselves to a higher standard of account and behaviour than those that commit terrible crimes. 

We lock them up as their punishment. We don't abuse and degrade them whilst locked up because that would make us no better than them. 

We are better than them. We can't hold the high ground and say that we get to decide who gets locked up and who doesn't if we commit similar actions to the criminals. 

Lloyd you just need to add the words "some of us" in there a couple of times.

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Lloyd I take it that you do not know anyone personally that has had their lives  and the lives of their parents ruined by a sex offender? I do happen to know such a family. Their offender received 15 years for rape and was out in 10. They are a god fearing family and have done their utmost to help heal their daughter but to no avail. Personally I simply cannot see how they received justice from this moral high ground society of ours as she will never be free of the wrong that has been done to her yet her fully functioning attacker is free to enjoy the rest of his life as well as there being an average 13% chance that he will re-offend. Will you be the one to tell the family of his next victim what they can now expect?

Making a considered judgement to 100% protect society in the future does not reduce society to the same level as a criminal. 

Your ascertion that the majority are against the death penalty is unproven. l would quite like an opportunity for a referendum however this has been denied on numerous occassions, one has to wonder why?

3 hours ago, henry d said:

You asked the question and gave your answer, then you dive down Dave's throat when he gives his answer! Why not just say what you think and leave it at that instead of appearing to want to hear other opinions?

Here we go .

I may have appeared a little snappy with dave , but not because he disagreed with my opinion , but because I felt that his reply to me was rather condescending in its tone. 

We're both big boys ,  and we know each other both on and off pigeonwatch,  so if any feathers were ruffled,  I will offer a unreserved apology to dave.

I trust that this will make you happy h  , or are you just trying to start a pw spat ?.

I trust that this will now be the end of the matter.

6 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

...are you just trying to start a pw spat ?.

No, as I said I think it was strange that you asked opinions give your own and then disregard others opinions, if you want to have a rant at GG and the legal system, go for it.

10 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I trust that this will now be the end of the matter.

See what I mean, ask a question then try and shut down any answer!