Extinction Rebellion...Woooowwww

ditchman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Centrepin said:

Trust me, a wooden pick helve with a metal end is far more effective than any loaded gun at short range. I've never known anyone rise after having just a gentle love tap delivered by a happy smiling Para.

Oh, I trust you implicitly. I think the civilian term is 'holdfast' but a 'metal end' would suffice. The term historically used in HM's Forces - it is after all a weapon - was 'loaded'.

ER are reported to be planning big disruption to Glasgow for this upcoming COP26 jamboree.  It seems that the injunctions that have been taken out in England (although little used as far as can be seen) to prevent blocking roads ..... don't apply in Scotland ....... and Wee Nichola has done nothing (and will no doubt be quietly smirking at any embarrassment caused to Johnson) to take out any covering Scotlandreal .  Meanwhile, China, the worlds biggest polluter now apparently, isn't even attending.

Meanwhile, Biden has been showing off his environmental credentials.  His special helicopter, limousine, multiple motor vehicles etc. have all been airlifted into Scotland ready for his visit, with a second set airlifted to Rome for the G20 shindig.  Biden's motorcade for Rome apparently runs to an astonishing 85 vehicle convoy!

1 minute ago, JohnfromUK said:

ER are reported to be planning big disruption to Glasgow for this upcoming COP26 jamboree.  It seems that the injunctions that have been taken out in England (although little used as far as can be seen) to prevent blocking roads ..... don't apply in Scotland ....... and Wee Nichola has done nothing (and will no doubt be quietly smirking at any embarrassment caused to Johnson) to take out any covering Scotlandreal .  Meanwhile, China, the worlds biggest polluter now apparently, isn't even attending.

Meanwhile, Biden has been showing off his environmental credentials.  His special helicopter, limousine, multiple motor vehicles etc. have all been airlifted into Scotland ready for his visit, with a second set airlifted to Rome for the G20 shindig.  Biden's motorcade for Rome apparently runs to an astonishing 85 vehicle convoy!

airforce 1 and the convoy are running on fish & chip fat.....so they are ok 

5 minutes ago, wymberley said:

Gorgeous autumn morning here.

It is now here - but we have had 1/2 an inch of rain in about 3 hours earlier. And that was on top of probably virtually an inch yesterday.  No floods yet, but plenty of places (NW England and SW Scotland especially) have had many inches, in a few cases virtually a foot of rain in a few days I believe.

Edited by JohnfromUK

3 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, Was that  Greta there ? I see some report of her demonstrating some where, seems now has her own security staff, perhaps she should look at her own country to demonstrate in, or perhaps the Scots will stop her at Hadrian's wall like in the olden days, 

No doubt it is, I'm so grateful of her carbon footprint to get here. :welcomeani:

On 28/10/2021 at 09:22, ditchman said:

just coming thro the news services............Extinction Rebellion UK have just broken into the Exon fuel refinery in Hampshire............now that is just a little bit naughty and very dangerous

wonder how Priti Patel will handle this one................

Badly as per normal!

On 30/10/2021 at 07:36, ditchman said:

no probs mate... Biden has it all sorted....he has just recieved the euqarist from the pope ,,,so he can now walk on water

The way he walks he already is!!!!!

On 28/10/2021 at 10:58, JohnfromUK said:

At 17, all you have is a typical British education (which is very likely far from unbiased). 

It teaches nothing practical, which most of us learn in our from 'elders' in our families, doing our hobbies, working in our occupations with older colleagues and living life in general.  You cannot really have an informed and balanced opinion at 17 - it is too early!

Tell that to Greta.

Who funds Greta.

Just arrived in Scotland, saying she hasn't had an invitation to speak. Good.

Her travels and accommodation must cost a lot.

Just been reading about how heritage railways are using imported coal from Russia.

All that Welsh steam coal we have that will never see the light of day.

50 minutes ago, redial said:

...... .Just been reading about how heritage railways are using imported coal from Russia.

I took my (then little) grand daughter on the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch railway 10 years ago and received that answer when I asked the driver where he had got the coal from.

2 hours ago, redial said:

Who funds Greta.

Just arrived in Scotland, saying she hasn't had an invitation to speak. Good.

Her travels and accommodation must cost a lot.

Just been reading about how heritage railways are using imported coal from Russia.

Progress Sir, implosion?

I read something recently from industry about the appalling educational  standard of school leaving applicants. 

Edited by old man

6 hours ago, old man said:

I read something recently from industry about the appalling educational  standard of school leaving applicants. 

That's due to successive governments still sticking with outmoded education modelling, because they are cheaper and easier than replacing them

3 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

That's because schools are not education centres anymore, they are indoctrination centres.

How do you indoctrinate in maths... physics...tech?

There also seems to be from my limited interaction, a distinct lack of interest in knowledge of fact?

Main interest in sound bytes of some mysterious carp exuded by the governments, experts, big pharma and media monkeys? 

Sheeple don't need education here these days,

Nanny provides all including rubbers and vapes via the NHS?

35 minutes ago, old man said:

There also seems to be from my limited interaction, a distinct lack of interest in knowledge of fact?

Main interest in sound bytes of some mysterious carp exuded by the governments, experts, big pharma and media monkeys? 

Sheeple don't need education here these days,

Nanny provides all including rubbers and vapes via the NHS?

I sometimes wonder why the state doesn't provide free dope/drugs, would keep the population quiet and easily controlled..😐