Mum arrested for tweets

Mungler

So, this was in the news feeds today. Mum who believes that biological gender is binary (and cannot determined by human feelings or wants) etc. been arrested following Surrey police forcing access to her home and seizing all her electronic devices. Trip to station, cells, duty solicitor the full works.

My initial interest was peaked following a client of mine having all his electric devices seized based on alleged threats from him to a business partner. A year later, devices returned with no further action but his business nearly died as a result of he being without his phone, iPad and work PC.

Where we are is both frightening and ridiculous. 

If you are in Surrey police you should be ashamed.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shocking read indeed. I came across this when highlighted by Julia Hartley-Brewer. 
It’s a worrying trend which seems to be gathering momentum. She ( JH-B ) wrote to Sussex (?) police just recently when they convicted a female sex offender of child abuse. Turns out the ‘female’ isn’t in fact female, and she ( JH-B ) stated she would be willing to argue the fact in court. There allegedly seems to be some confusion as to which prison the convicted should be sent after ‘they’ were discovered to be starting a relationship with a female inmate? 🤷‍♂️
As a aide note, I hear the creator of Father Ted has called on Eddie Izzard ( who identifies as a woman ) to stop using womens public conveniences! 
It’s all going to end in tears methinks. 

5 minutes ago, Scully said:

Shocking read indeed. I came across this when highlighted by Julia Hartley-Brewer. 
It’s a worrying trend which seems to be gathering momentum. She ( JH-B ) wrote to Sussex (?) police just recently when they convicted a female sex offender of child abuse. Turns out the ‘female’ isn’t in fact female, and she ( JH-B ) stated she would be willing to argue the fact in court. There allegedly seems to be some confusion as to which prison the convicted should be sent after ‘they’ were discovered to be starting a relationship with a female inmate? 🤷‍♂️
As a aide note, I hear the creator of Father Ted has called on Eddie Izzard ( who identifies as a woman ) to stop using womens public conveniences! 

Blimey that was Surrey Police too? I read about that. 

We’ve gone crackers, absolutely crackers 

Absolutely shocking and its another part of society that is currently seriously failing. 

I read the other day about social services removing a prematurely born baby over an inaccurate xray diagnosis. When the parents finally got there baby back months later, not so much as an appolige, the authorities seem to take huge knee jerk reactions with very little evidence all based on their seemingly politicised views. 

Yet decide to take no action with things like grooming gangs. This country is in trouble! 

5 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Worth a try, but my guess is the reponse will be along the lines of, "sorry nothing we can do about that, unless you are actually attacked/killed"

it still classes as a hate crime that the thing.

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Well at least he'll be in a cubicle,  it would seem very strange someone dressed as a woman stood at a urinal. 

When we last went to the War museum at Leeds the toilets on one floor weren't M/F they were unisex,  made no sense to me. 

The problem is that there are outside agencies working within the police. They monitor all the hate crimes and woke agendas and when not actioned immediately they will tar the officers with being some sort of racist , homophobe, sexist and any other ist you can think off. No one else is monitoring the other crimes with such scrutiny.

However you get the policing that society wants and the vocal society wants the PC / woke agenda.

Edited by Rem260

Just now, henry d said:

While this seems heavy handed by the police, she was certainly ready for it by having someone take photos, unless of course she has a photographer document her cooking her Sunday roast every weekend? It also appears she has previous in this area.

Yes she was certainly ready for a confrontation and then complained when she got it.

17 minutes ago, henry d said:

While this seems heavy handed by the police, she was certainly ready for it by having someone take photos, unless of course she has a photographer document her cooking her Sunday roast every weekend? It also appears she has previous in this area.

Ready for it or not, it makes little odds, last time I checked we're supposed to be living in a forward thinking country, that can't happen if we're being policed for having thoughts and opinions?