Retirement

shaun4860

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

i was asked to be the replacement....but im still thinking about it and the tax free bonus....i will let you know...

Do you know what Simon , I was also thinking about starting a new career as a recycled Mod , I have still got an ole Green Parka in the shed and a couple of Ben Sherman shirts , the ole Vespa scooter need a few bits and the shoes are a bit tight , still if the money is good I could get you to sort out the bike repairs and help me out with my spelling and elocution lessons, I recon we have got a good chance of gitting it , what say you ?:drinks:

20 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Do you know what Simon , I was also thinking about starting a new career as a recycled Mod , I have still got an ole Green Parka in the shed and a couple of Ben Sherman shirts , the ole Vespa scooter need a few bits and the shoes are a bit tight , still if the money is good I could get you to sort out the bike repairs and help me out with my spelling and elocution lessons, I recon we have got a good chance of gitting it , what say you ?:drinks:

you forgot your stay pressed trousers...and doc martins...(bovver boots)......i had an SX250 lambretta.....i was not popular in Kings lynn...😄

23 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Your not popular anywhere, nor have ever been!!!

Flashman is of the same view...he thinks im a cock..............anyway whats your problem ...have i wronged you in a previous life ??

i would make an awful moderator as i really dont understand half of which is said in some of these threads.....

30 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Flashman is of the same view...he thinks im a cock..............anyway whats your problem ...have i wronged you in a previous life ??

i would make an awful moderator as i really dont understand half of which is said in some of these threads.....

Not a previous life, but this current one. 
For you have sinned against our great Ginger Leader. 

9 hours ago, ditchman said:

Ditchman

Bloody hell, I could just imagine it, you sat there with your finger poised over the ban button, it would be Armageddon for those who have wronged you, and I would bet a million dollars the swear filter would end up in room 101. :big_boss: