£29 Million !!!???, nice little earner for Baroness Mone , PPE Scandal !!!, How many more greased their dirty hands??

oldypigeonpopper

Right from the start I said that there would be millions made out of the total cock up of the covid panic. Human nature I'm afraid.  Still happening even in my own Dr's surgery where you have to wear a mask and daub your hands in expensive stuff before entering.  I see the oldest living Dam Buster in the news this morning, he didn't have to daub his hands in stuff and wear a medical mask before climbing aboard his Lancaster. 

I can't complain about the lady making so much money....legally I believe... to be decided BUT she was allowed to. How many others did the same and also filled the coffers of the Chinese as said by Mice.

2 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

How 

Labour (the far Left) are now talking of more devolved powers (we all know this works right), and having Mayors etc. with these devolved powers. This will mean more (unnecessary) government and more cost, just look at London and see how much the Mayor and his entourage cost. I should add there was no talk of downsizing Westminster once all it's powers have been devolved to these costly Mayors. That's just one thing, use your imagination, there are many other things they can make far worse.

Edited by Newbie to this

28 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

How many others did the same and also filled the coffers of the Chinese as said by Mice.

Still are, all these covid test are made in China. Some places are still demanding mandatory testing. I was working in a data centre recently that would not allow you on site, unless you had a clear test on Monday and Wednesday. They provided the tests, but like I say all made in China.