Guntrader

holloway

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Dave at kelton said:

Thought I would see what all the fuss is about and what a mess. How the heck do you even do a search?

I gave up ,used to enjoy a quick scan around , certainly not in touch with there customer base ,when the sellers notice they will lose trade ,maybe an opening for another selling sight ( gun star never really  took off did it ?
not sure why )

Edited by holloway

I’ve had another quick look and on every shotgun advertised the specification states that it is a non ejector and has double triggers, so clearly there’s been a seriously incorrect input by someone. I’m sure that the trade paying for these adverts won’t be too happy and if not rectified soon will take their business elsewhere, but where, is anyone’s guess.

OB

The new site is useless.

Search parameters are beyond dire, bookmarks don't work and I have to log in every visit with full email address and password - why no "remember me" option.

I would suggest the IT "expert" knows not a lot about guns.

Bring back the old site.

I have emailed them, pointing out every ad seems to have ‘two triggers and non-ejectors.’ I feel sorry for anyone listing a gun, if they get one letter wrong it won’t show up now that you have to search for certain guns, I know it’d show eventually in a general search but so will hundreds of other ads. 

1 hour ago, BlaserF3 said:

I sent them an e-mail Tuesday morning I recieved a reply an hour later saying they are trying to have the issue resolved as soon as possible. They thanked me for taking the time to report the issue to them 🙄

I honestly think they haven’t a clue how user unfriendly it is there are too many problems to fix it’s not an issue it’s the whole thing they are showing the same indifferent attitude to the data leak .

I have noticed many of the traders have a lot less guns on the new site.

On 19/01/2023 at 09:01, Bobba said:

Use the website “Contact Us” facility to vent your spleen. I have and invited them to come on here and explain all. I won’t hold my breath.

I also did that and no response